d'carbonize treatment..

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
nskyline, yes 3M has automotive products....a whole wide range of it actually. from interior cleaning,restoration to maintenance and also exterior cleaning, restoration and maintenance. i have alot of 3M automotive products as my dad works in 3M. i think 3M did advertise their fuel system cleaner on Hypertune for a few issue's. price and where to get i really have no idea but i can always ask my dad who their distributor or dealers are. i dunno why 3M automotive products not very famous here in malaysia though.....i see alot of ppl using 3M products in overseas forums.

and yea, i use Redex too....my club member's company used to print the labels for Redex...and he got very cheap for a few boxes. so i bought a few bottles and use. pretty much the same ler i would say.
How can i get this product?? where can we buy ar???

yewjunyan

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
i tried the 3m fuel injector cleaner on my family car, Naza Ria, now the engine save more petrol..last time full tank rm130 can go to 560 on highway drive at 120km/h...now after few week, i can reach 600!!:) the engine rev easier and throattle respond improve..:)

Last edited:

yewjunyan

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
i tried the 3m fuel injector cleaner on my family car, Naza Ria, now the engine save more petrol..last time full tank rm130 can go to 560 on highway drive at 120km/h...now after few week, i can reach 600!!:) the car are lighter now:)

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
wow.....im glad the 3m fuel injector cleaner worked for you....i actually did the d'carbonize treament with the 3m fuel injector cleaner as well a week ago, and immediately on that tank itself, i ran an extra 40km. then yesterday when i pumped petrol again. i ran an extra 100km!! w00ts......

yewjunyan, where did u buy the 3M fuel injector cleaner from? maybe u could provide some info to nskyline.

yewjunyan

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
where do u live nskyline? i bought at kedah an tire shop le...usually spare part shop they got sell now lo...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:wavey: Once upon a Saturday, I was kinda bored and was playing with my dog while also stared at my car. Got licked by my dog and then ideas pop in my mind...and my DIY mode is switched on. I was thinking of adding some red strips to my car, since its kinda dull originally. Not only that, I saw something special and would like to give it a try...

My DIY kungfu isnt that great, so please dont bomb me for hurting my car with such a bad workmanship :rolleyes:

So one day ~ its always one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience