DC5 Advice

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
i tot i heard benzer said dat might havto change those tyres after track or b4 rite ?
im sure the thread gonna haus after it ..

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
ok Aaron no problem! its just that i dont think i can make it on the 18th. i'm really itchy now for some action but i dont want to rempit alone on the first Feb! anyway if you go on the 18th you'll have mr gareth cucuk you from behind!:biggrin:

back to your question regarding the air intake. maybe you want to follow mr jerry's formula? it's cheaper and its already proven in increasing the kuasa kuda. give the guy a call!

Alamak, 18th u cannot make it ah, actually it's up to the individual, whoever can make it on 1st feb should join you. For me i'm going on the 18th because I cant make it on 1st feb and also I already planned to go with a close friend, driving a FD2R.

Oh really ah?
Wow what super secret open pod secret u have jerry?
Care to share? :P

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
better than asking jerry to explain how his open pod works ............... you all should go and check out his engine bay !!!!

seriously, it is very impressive ............

Bump: better than asking jerry to explain how his open pod works ............... you all should go and check out his engine bay !!!!

seriously, it is very impressive ............

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
jerry..pic of your engine bay please..tiru formula..kuang kuang kuang:proud:

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
open pod produces nice growl when Vtec Kicks in....... The best i heard was from Ali's DC5.....nice "SUCKING"/"SUCTION" sound during Dyno....:adore::adore:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com

neesern

Feb 29, 2008
hello there, been lurking around so long so i guess its about time i started posting... and asking lots of questions... have any of you had this problem where, when Vtec kicks in, the SRS light lights up and disappears,it happens so fast that sometimes i wonder if it did come out or i was imagining it.

hahf

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
KL
i tot i heard benzer said dat might havto change those tyres after track or b4 rite ?
no, u dont need to change tire after 1 track day.
i should be joining 1 feb one.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
neesern:

Welcome to the forum.

your On-Board diagnostic would have recorded the error.
take it to a qualified mech to diagnose , or go to Honda Malaysia to use their diagnostic machine to find out what's wrong with the car, or whether you were imagining things.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
just came back from Langkawi. did the mangrove tour...it was superb!:biggrin:

Bump: neesern,

you should post long time ago rather than lurking around!:biggrin:

we are expanding the DC5 community and we need more member! heh! heh!

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
so who will going this 18 sepang track days hope my car can come out from paint shop andjoing you guy....

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Just need to check your tires that all.. what tires also can join trackday. we are not going for race we just go have fun and most of all is know how your car handle and the proper racing lines in SIC. After you master the racing lines then next step you should go for better suspension, tires, brakes, and last mod your car more power to get better lap time..

FYI, i still learning the racing lines after 3 trackdays. like what sudcon said, just need to check your car water, engine oil, brakes.. like when you balik kampung and then pay the toll. petrol and entrance fees that all. Talking about wear and tear, I think most of us here can effort this car and mods the car should not a big problem for the wear and tear.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
just a small piece of advice for dc5ers ....................... don't try to break in new brake pads on the track :biggrin:

it can cause too make youtube videos to be uploaded :thefinger:

Bump: just a small piece of advice for dc5ers ....................... don't try to break in new brake pads on the track :biggrin:

it can cause too make youtube videos to be uploaded :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My fuel pump for '02 Wira 1.5 injection has failed me yesterday. The car wont start and there is weird noise coming out from back of the car seat. i called my friend, he say should be fuel pump failure.

My question is, can stock std wira uses Evo 4WD fuel tank? need to go any tuning or adjustment?
As evo is 2.0 while my wira is only 1.5. will change the fuel tank to Evo fuel tank causes too rich fuel being drawn and pump to the engine? :confused:

If i were to change only the fuel pump...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience