DC5 Advice

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
bro , which car does the K24 RBB come from ah??? :biggrin:

To tell u the truth, when he told me about it, i was like hmmmm ok (aka blur :biggrin:), but when i google'd it the RBB block comes from the american TSX (Accord)... so still need to research more... coz he said he got the RBB blok here...

See... the yanks DIY je beb...
OK, why don't we DIY... we can use prasath's car as experiment...

hahaha sounds good to me!

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

parts you will have to re-use:
power steering pump
alternator
thermostat housing
crank sensor
harness
kpro (if you dont have this, stop, do not go any further, do not attempt the swap until you get it)
header or exhaust manifold
black metal evap and vacuum piping that ran from the side of the cylinder head

the thing is , from what i heard about the K24 swaps , the concern is the oil pump.

apparently, due to the larger block , the stock oil pump may not be sufficient to maintain the oil pressure required.

i've heard some of the americans running the S2000 pump, modified to fit into a K engine.

minivan, subcon,

Wassupppp. Been busy lar bro, now enjoying some end-of-the-year downtime from all the travelling before the momentum picks up again in January.

Hence I'll be calling for some 'brotha-love' TT session soon. Hope all can come.

Prasath,

Aaron is spot on. Nissan vannette or Mazda Bongo should be on the highest priority list, apart from Naza Ria. After that all you need is a tilam, curtain, spinner hub caps and then we can call upon the milfhunter to come visit for a tt...

k24 std blck not that hard enought need to re sleeve...better the stock k20 blck to stroke kit..n last longer..for the price we swap almost the same to buying a k24....blck n piston bla..bla..

Looks good to me.... from photo... :five:
i wonder if the owner is from JB ... recently so many units were spotted in JB

Stock is always good :)

but sometimes , if you're into modding the car , buying a car semi-modded may not be such a bad idea , in my opinion :biggrin:

of course .... if the previous owner modded like $h1t , then headaches will also come lo :rofl:

Top Bottom