Datsun Old Skool for grabs!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Hey guys, no solid deal has been made yet. Its still up for grab.....

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Thanks GSRTurbo, thats a beautiful picture you have posted, well for everyone out there who is interested, this is an example what this baby can do. By the way, no deal has been striked yet.
Regards...

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Update......Anyone else interested, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks.
Regards...

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
leros,

think i saw your car once at Bt Ferringhi. by the way, how well do you think KPGC10 body parts will fit to P510? i was looking for this car up and down everywhere few months ago but now with other toy already. thought that i can convert it to KPGC10 look alike. wonder how possible it is...cheers
by the way, how much are you selling it for?

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Hello tony5050,
I am not sure on whether the parts from KPGC10 will fit the 510 maybe sofeone with experience can get that question answered.
Regarding the price, its RM3500 (neg). And yes, you might have spotted this car at Batu Feringghi as this car goes around Penang quite often. Cheers,
Regards.....

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Hey guys, Firstly Happy New Year to all. Its been a while since i have last updated this thread and i have had user who PM'ed me for updates on my sale. The car is still up for grab. Really potential car for mods or restore. For those whose is looking for a project car, this is your chance. :smile: Regards...

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Hi everyone, i am very sorry for repliyin late to all the pm pm'ed to me. I have replied all the pm. The car is still available. Regards.

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Awesome ride man..Been looking for this model for some time...
Actually i just came in to the nissan forum to ask if anybody is selling this car...Wat luck ur selling it..
But the sad part is..Its 4doors..i was looking sky high for the 2door..
sigh....well if u do have anybody with the 2door version do tell...
Just wondering how much low will u go for this car...do pm me ur lowest price...if incase..

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Hi insane_ian,
The two door is very rare here. If you can get hold of one, i will have to say that you are lucky. BTW, regarding the price, i can negotiate, its a little difficult for me to give the lowest price.
Regards

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
yeah have to so agree...like when i was in states california espcially..man so many of them....everyone..like kancil lar...but news is the 2 door can get in tampin some old town lar..my uncle stays there and does his car business there...gotta go in the kampung areas....It seems one guy selling it for rm800 donno how true will go there in a few weeks time 2 check it out...Looking out for other models also but if do decide to go for urs will tell u man....Will update u on my findings of this rare 2 door...take care...

Status
Not open for further replies.