Engine and Performance

Dastek Unichip Q+

mohdashraf81

Known Member
May 12, 2006
Hi there,

I wanna sell my unichip Q+ .
Item still inside my gen2.
I wanna sell for RM1200 negotiable till let go.
call me - 012-3458340 - Mohd Ashraf

* Power - The control you need to make 100% of the power available from the engine.

Flexibility - Unlike other products, the Unichip is a universal tuning solution with which a tuner can control timing, fueling, and (if applicable) boost on virtually any vehicle with an ECU upon which to piggyback. Chevy, Mercedes, Toyota, Dodge, etc... diesel, rotary, Otto-cycle it doesn't matter. You use the same tuning software and the same hardware to interface and control all of them.

Control - Add nitrous, water injection, additional fuel injectors to any application and control them through the Unichip for seamless engine operation with minimal driver tasks. Auto switch calibrations when needed.

Adaptability - Integrate turbocharger/supercharger systems seamlessly by using the Unichip to provide real time timing and fueling changes based on air flow, throttle position, or a combination of both.

* Simplicity - Not just engine power but power over the engine for the tuner.

Bump: bump.........bumpp...............

Bump: bump.........bumpp...............

KapsiaoGina

Known Member
Mar 13, 2008
Bro... I'm riding Gen2 also. My ori ECU spoilt. now seraching for some 2nd hand ecu.
Best price here...
TQ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo bros..I got a question here.My paint is chipping pretty terribly.It's mostly at the front bumper.I hv brought to shop few times end up painting the whole bumper ( touch up ) and I got fed up of that as well.How can I DIY this problem.Eg I'm thinking of buying the paint and the 2K while touch it up myself.Will it be effective for me to DIY.What shld the steps likely.:wink:
Pld feed back sifuus...:smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience