dash board A31

zeemj

Sep 25, 2006
there are bunch of them at the wokshop since people not only change the engine, but also the dash board. so anyone has crack dashboard and want to replace should be able to get it cheap.

zeemj

Sep 25, 2006
I doubt it, but I can check with the mechanic

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Manual speed meter???...you mean...like...a measuring tape, a stopwatch, a pencil and a piece of paper?... :rofl:

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
would like to know the condition and the price of those dashboard. thanx.

zeemj

Sep 25, 2006
A31 dashboard

GSR-Freak, the condition of the dashboard is okay, here's the photo before I had it removed. RM80 for dashboard alone (kosong).

Minghoo, what is manual speed meter?

JTCS, i will revert with the information you required.

Gusto

May 11, 2006
Bro where can I get one..?
and do you know anyone is selling thier blow off valve..?

zeemj

Sep 25, 2006
A31 dashboard

Gusto,

I am selling one (dashboard). for blow off valve i will check. where are your location?

Gusto

May 11, 2006
Sure bro I will PM you guys when I need it... for the dash board I think I'm still gonna use back my ceffy wan... I need some $$$ for the blow off valve 1st scared turbine really blow off... hahaha :)

zeemj

Sep 25, 2006
armrest

brader, casing tempat radio ada tapi coin container/cup holder (push to open) tarak. Arm rest ada tapi cushion cover has worn out, not so nice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Last Saturday i successfully integrated the semi automatic mode to my E46 converted with 1JZ with A340E automatic transmission. The car's gear changes can be controlled with flip of the gearknob. Everything else is perfect except for the input signal. I noticed that downshift signal is just right but the upshift signal is a bit retard, like there's a delay of 1 sec before the gearbox respond to shift.

From what i gathered, the stock ECU does retard the upshift signal for whatever...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience