Daddys club

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
I bought toy cars for my son but my daughter will always snatch the toys from her younger brother...doesn't attract to any dolls like Danz though :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hi Danz, just want to follow up with you how's your daughter doing?

My daughter now 5 months already and she chewing a lot and like to put stuff in her mouth. She's also quite fussy lately, when she can't get to chew on her teether she will scream or cry for a while...very bad temper.....yesterday I just notice her lower gum got 2 white teeth like poking out from her gum and I let her bite a bit my finger and it's quite sharp and hard so I assume it's her teeth starting to grow already....I can actually see the part of the teeth at the gum there.....Anything I need to pay attention at this period on my girl?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yeayyyyy...

i'm officially daddy-fied

2.75kg babygirl :p

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thanks TR, my daughter is doing fine after her surgery, 1 week later she went back to school as normal. check up with doc next thurs.

my son was wheezing 2 weeks ago he is now 2 1/2 yrs old. as he had previous record of bronchilitis (below 2 yrs old), now he developed asthma, when discharge the doc gave him the inhaler & the aerotube for the inhaler. he starts wheezing everytime he contracts viral fever/cough or flu from other ppl but usually will contract from my daughter.

before we went to hospital, he was wheezing then immediately brought him to clinic for nebulizer (nab). 1st @ 8pm, 2nd @ 11pm, 3rd 6am, 4th 11am. at the 4th time we went to another clinic, the doc said should refer to hospital, after the 2nd nab should have gone edi before it gets worse.

we rushed to PPUM@UMMC at 12pm. admitted @ 4pm. next day discharge after 24 hrs of admission.

TR,
when both my kids grew teeth they will have fever, its normal. just monitor her temp.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

yeayyyyy...

pomen, congrats bro.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

I bought toy cars for my son but my daughter will always snatch the toys from her younger brother...doesn't attract to any dolls like Danz though :biggrin:
exactly like mine, older daughter will snatch from younger sibling haha..guess its normal huh....my hotwheels & takara tomy rare collection all kena sapu by them....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yeayyyyy...

Congrats, brother....:congrats::beer:

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

thanks TR, my daughter is doing fine after her surgery, 1 week later she went back to school as normal. check up with doc next thurs.

my son was wheezing 2 weeks ago he is now 2 1/2 yrs old. as he had previous record of bronchilitis (below 2 yrs old), now he developed asthma, when discharge the doc gave him the inhaler & the aerotube for the inhaler. he starts wheezing everytime he contracts viral fever/cough or flu from other ppl but usually will contract from my daughter.

before we went to hospital, he was wheezing then immediately brought him to clinic for nebulizer (nab). 1st @ 8pm, 2nd @ 11pm, 3rd 6am, 4th 11am. at the 4th time we went to another clinic, the doc said should refer to hospital, after the 2nd nab should have gone edi before it gets worse.

we rushed to PPUM@UMMC at 12pm. admitted @ 4pm. next day discharge after 24 hrs of admission.
Good to hear your daughter is well....

My son when young also had wheezing. Just take care not to develop in asthma. Doctor mention should grow out of it after 10 years old, which he did. Of course may not be same in your case...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Congrats, brother....:congrats::beer:

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Good to hear your daughter is well....

My son when young also had wheezing. Just take care not to develop in asthma. Doctor mention should grow out of it after 10 years old, which he did. Of course may not be same in your case...
Some lasted even when they grow up. Really depends.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Some lasted even when they grow up. Really depends.
Need to take care and depends on how you treat the problem..can go away one if treated properly...

trd_passo

Oct 2, 2013
Selangor
hi guys..just goin thru and found this thread..im goin to be a dad soon..first baby..and im kinda worried of things might happen (touch wood)..doc given date 9th nov..PPUM..anyone has any experience there? ..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
trd congrats and I think Danz can give you some info on PPUM service.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
hi guys..just goin thru and found this thread..im goin to be a dad soon..first baby..and im kinda worried of things might happen (touch wood)..doc given date 9th nov..PPUM..anyone has any experience there? ..
1st: prepare all babyborn item for mum and baby inside several small bag (easy to carry) and put inside your car boot.....so whenever u need to rush to hospital, nothing was left behind.

2nd: when doc give due date..always standby 2weeks earlier....especially 1st baby (and to buffer the doctor's miss-calculation of due date)

3rd: watch if birth water (air ketuban) leaks a lot (like neverending pee) from wife..thats the major sign

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
trd, like pomen said, best if you could start to pack some clothing and necessary items like toilet paper, towel, some newborn clothes, the cloth to wrap the baby, botties & mitten, some napkins and newborn pampers

Things you need to have, thermo flash, cup, spoon, some biscuits, oat, and 3in1 drinks because after you wife give birth she will be hungry although the hospital will serve the meal but maybe you wife won't like it so try to pack some food of her choice for her.

I remember when my wife was admitted into the hospital she was staying there for few days before actually giving birth I was running up and down from work, house and the hospital as I needed to bring her food and supplement and to accompany her.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

planning to install clifford 2 way alarm system for my car. anybody knows the price and shop which knows how to install the alarm system?

what is the max distance for the 2 way to respond? I worry that the alarm have approx 200 to 300m only.

does the alarm comes with immo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience