CyberJaya TT Session Enjoy the photos

victor85

1,500 RPM
Oct 2, 2006
Thanks for upload. Because yesterday im wondering where can i see the photos. Cheers ;)

victorchoi

Apr 25, 2006
hey victor, are you the one who came late during the start off?

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
nice pictures....but can down size it a bit next time arr.....
taking ages to load .....lolz....

/nice shoot
/cheers

i wish m there....long time no TT liao...lolz

victor85

1,500 RPM
Oct 2, 2006
victorchoi: u meen when? at shop time or highway after tol? anyway, both also im last reach. hehe. im the last reach after tol. lol, mines stock standard oni lea.

victorchoi

Apr 25, 2006
nice pictures....but can down size it a bit next time arr.....
taking ages to load .....lolz....

/nice shoot
/cheers

i wish m there....long time no TT liao...lolz
hehehe... ok will ask my cousin to do it coz i lazy to downsize anyway his efford his job. lol~!

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

victorchoi: u meen when? at shop time or highway after tol? anyway, both also im last reach. hehe. im the last reach after tol. lol, mines stock standard oni lea.
victor85: at the shop that time but anyway nvm laa at least you reached and been into TT, doesn't matter if you reach last but at least you're not DNF. LOLX~~~~ we or they want the atmosphere of the fun not the champion. Can't you feel it? more to come i guess, Remember if there's next TT session speed off first ya~ and drop by B.Tasek Selatan often on friday night or saturday afternoon ya~

pictures more to come, taiko poro want it to be downsize.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

victor85: at the shop that time but anyway nvm laa at least you reached and been into TT, doesn't matter if you reach last but at least you're not DNF. LOLX~~~~ we or they want the atmosphere of the fun not the champion. Can't you feel it? more to come i guess, Remember if there's next TT session speed off first ya~ and drop by B.Tasek Selatan often on friday night or saturday afternoon ya~

pictures more to come, taiko poro want it to be downsize so will be delay abit.

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
i not taiko. wher u guys get that idea?
...greytezza is the altezza taiko as stated in Riyoz Racing in FB.

victorchoi

Apr 25, 2006
if there's TT session next time, poro will inform i guess. dont shy to join in la..

Feel the atmosphere~~~!!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is runnin on a VR4 which i have been using it for the past 2 years n im unhappy with the performance due to the all sort of faulty that has caused.Im planning to change my engine n im not sure which will be better.If i choose mivec is it safe if i put in turbo?
(GSR or EVOIII)
which will last longer?
about the maintenance?
fuel consumption?
JPJ?
smoother driving? no idea bout these engine
reccomendation plz?

Im confused and do need help here???:confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience