CRZ officially in next week - Sports Hybrid for non-geeks finally arrives.

Will I Buy the Honda CR-Z?

• Yes - This is THE hybrid for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Still don't appeal to me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wanyoi

Known Member
Apr 25, 2010
Kuala Rompin
wanyoi,

CRZ not for the moment...
I required a bigger space for family ride.

The AP issue apply to all new coming cars.
Seems everything going to increase...
Too much la, coz the current tax already BOMB...
aiyo,so whats the solution?
my loan have been approved,so what car should i take with a loan of 85k?plus,i already bought a rim for my crz.at the moment, have to wait till the end of this month.and if the car can deliver by early next year,for me,its worth to wait,and thats what i am going to do..

im waiting for u crz.hehe

subzero106

Apr 22, 2009
Penang
as of last night at 11pm. info from my honda contact the crz will be launched and delivered as early as end of November (for manual 6-speed) at the price of RM120k... i have the official CRZ brochure in hand will post later. honda malaysia will bring in the CVT version some time next year.

wanyoi

Known Member
Apr 25, 2010
Kuala Rompin
as of last night at 11pm. info from my honda contact the crz will be launched and delivered as early as end of November (for manual 6-speed) at the price of RM120k... i have the official CRZ brochure in hand will post later. honda malaysia will bring in the CVT version some time next year.
good news!thanx bro!

xeus

Known Member
Oct 22, 2006
CR-Z is selling RM120k?...i thought our malaysia budget for 2012 will reduce quite an amount for imported japan cars..hmmm...it's a bit on a high side if itz selling at RM120k for a hybrid coupe. The price almost next to a honda civic come with import tax n blah blah...expecting the price to be lower if they wanna encourage people to go green.

wanyoi

Known Member
Apr 25, 2010
Kuala Rompin
CR-Z is selling RM120k?...i thought our malaysia budget for 2012 will reduce quite an amount for imported japan cars..hmmm...it's a bit on a high side if itz selling at RM120k for a hybrid coupe. The price almost next to a honda civic come with import tax n blah blah...expecting the price to be lower if they wanna encourage people to go green.
the tax have been reduced almost 50% (if im not mistaken).if the price is full with tax, i think it goes around 200k,similar to fd2r.about the price,i dont think its not fairly enough to compare with honda civic,because each of it have a different target market.and in my opinion,no one willing to buy this car to be their first car,as u can see this car only comfortable for 2 person.if a person really care to go green,want a car for daily use,for family use,i think honda insight is a better option.4 doors,hybrid tech,and the price lower than the honda civic.honda can put the price higher because,people fall for crz not because of 'think to go green',but more on the 'sexy' look of the car :biggrin:

wanyoi

Known Member
Apr 25, 2010
Kuala Rompin
just got sms from honda salesman, price otr RM115k.but dont know the actual date to launch the car

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
just sharing, credits to mADmAN for the info:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need advise and help what to do with a boost cut since chaning turbo's from a td04h - tdo5h.wants more fuel, a rising fuel pressure reg has been sugested? or should i go a A.M comp? its a 4g93t motor with afew extras full exhaust,filter,etc.Its a common conversion does any1 know any1 who's done the same what mods did they do?? cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience