Creative zen neeon or zen micro or others

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

munky

1,500 RPM
Anyone tried the creative zen neeon mp3 player ? how was it ? izzit easy to scroll through all the songs ? Coz the scroll thingy is like not that easy to use la i think. And wat about zen micro ? Ppl say the buttons are too sensitive.

Please comment. Wanna buy soon. And if u know the price and where i can get it cheaper please tell me.

Thanx

I've tested the Neeon at 1U... jog dial is easy to use but not very responsive. Touch pad on the other Zen is even worse... too sensitive. Still can't beat the iPod.

Overall, at RM 799 for 5GB model, quite worth it but do be careful as it is very fragile.

actually the touch pad of the zen can be adjusted.Rm799 for neeon or zen micro ? Lowyat ppl selling it for RM699. And im going to include sony's player as well. Zen micro, rio carbon, ipod mini, sony nw-hd5 all got 8 out of 10 in cnet.com

And most ppl say the creative zen is better than the ipod, and cheaper too. The only thing ipod is better at is its ease of use

RM 799 is for Neeon. Well, that is the current promo price at 1U now.

Don't really like the Zen... not attractive enough and the interface sux!

oh ok thanx for ur comments. Anyone else want to give comments ?

ipod mini colour coming out soon.. then the price on the ipod mini non-colour will drop. do take note in case you don't know...

Tested the ipod u2 special edition, zen micro, zen neeon and sony nw-hd5.
To me the sound quality is basically the same. But the zens is a bit difficult to control at first. Not used to the buttons. The easiest is the sony. But i didnt try the ipod buttons coz my fren helped me with it hehe. But the downside of the ipod and sony is their price. Very expensive man! The zens doesnt even reach RM1k. So i think im gonna get the zen micro 20gb

ipod battery doesn't last long.. on a full charge compared to creatives..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom