Harmon Kardon & Creative speakers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Guys really need comments, remarks and info that can help me to choose which to get

1> Harmon Kardon soundsticks II

or

2> Any CREATIVE model that is equivalent or better

if got any other brands pls state it down as well

and reason of choosing this particular brand

prefer 2.1 model

and most important price as well

thankz

yeah tot of that but now using it so tot of getting other brands that are better than altec. if altec which one do u recommend that is better than harmon and creative. price as well..doesnt matter how much it costs, jus wana know if worth buying or not in London

thankz

Perhaps you could consider Bose? Fucking good speakers la. But in London, I'm not too sure. Maybe you could check it out with PocketRocket cos he works in an Bose shop so he gets to fiddle with the Bose stuff. hehehe

satria: BOSE? isit the one used it Nissan Fairlady 350Z? btw how many channel is dat? 2.1? 5.1?

4agze: JBL? later sound like karaoke? btw it is for lappy to use only. looking forward for Harmon soundsticks II or mebi creative but price difference between that 2 items is Harmon cost around RM 1000 and below after conversion rate and creative is lesser about Rm 200 of harmon's price.. both are also 2.1, dun reli know how to compare the power or the specs of that both speakers. whether to see the watt or mebi the power output, or mebi other details..

mebi if u guys can enlighten me how to read the specs? some comments i heard some speakers writen very good specs but when it comes to blasting it, it cant fully perform..its like a car with woofer but without amp..

forget about the soundstick, its for mac'ed brain users. nice but sound like ass..
forget about the creative also. they make good high quality sound cards, but their low end speakers really suck. unless u getting those high end model like creative megaworks.

If u on a budget u may look into klipsch GMX 2.1 or logitech Z3.
they are really good speaker with average budget.
i've been a logitech Z5300 user for 2 yrs, and i'm very happy with it. but i sold it off for a pioneer home theater system...

I vote for klipsch for 2.1 if you have the dough. Expect to pay about RM500 for them though.

Creative speaker not good? That entirely correct. If u use the correct Creative soundcards with them, they are good. What i found out is, if u use those non creative cards, the speakers performance is bad. I believe the creative speakers are tuned for the soundcards.

Last edited:
eerm, ill try to survey more as price does not really matters. wht i mean price below 1k and above 500 shud be affordable still..

damn BOSE sound damn nice even the speaker size is about Rm50 cheap cheap one...

Top Bottom