create chevy section

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
the onli stuff i datre to do is K&N dropin filter onli :)

mredz

Jun 30, 2006
i seen optra with bodykit + spoiler..he's a chevrolet dealer somewhere in KL..i thimk i still got his hp num..he say's around rm 1400-1600

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
mredz said:
i seen optra with bodykit + spoiler..he's a chevrolet dealer somewhere in KL..i thimk i still got his hp num..he say's around rm 1400-1600
that is expensive..the alst time i got quote from KLIM 2006 is around RM1100 clip on type...

the dealer u are talking bout is pj volcar rite?

anyway bodykit is the last thing on my upgrade list cause i dont want a car with looks but no power...heheh
:shades_smile:

mredz

Jun 30, 2006
no section for chevy no fun la..can not gossip..hehehe

are_i

Known Member
May 4, 2006
ya loR...... i AGREE don't know how to mod the car
i allways being tapau by myvi
SO SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

rollin_inc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Johor Bharu
www.cardomain.com
Yeo guys wassup. I need advice here, how the hell do we lowed the optra??? I'm trying to low my dad's car for the past 2 years can't find a proper adjustable suspension.... I just chaged the rims to a bigger size 17" and low profile tyre. What brand can i look for it???

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-

Known Member
Mar 23, 2004
PJ, MaLaYSiA
www.geocities.com
rollin_inc said:
Yeo guys wassup. I need advice here, how the hell do we lowed the optra??? I'm trying to low my dad's car for the past 2 years can't find a proper adjustable suspension.... I just chaged the rims to a bigger size 17" and low profile tyre. What brand can i look for it???
Hey, there are some ppl in the Chevy Club who lowered their Optra.. With 17" rims and without. Go check it over there. They used Eibach springs. RM 1k.. :)

rollin_inc

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Johor Bharu
www.cardomain.com
Yeo guys wassup.... My dad optra i just change the rims into 17" with michelin tyres, exhaust, Pivot stabilizer, Free matainence battery, full RDS speaker system wit tweeter and crossover. Change all the small lights such as signel,sportlights, reverse lights and even small parking lights into clear super white.. Now looking for a suitable adjustable absorber... Car 5 people can clock up to 170 km/j.....Soon i will be changing into open pod K&N filter.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As a race fan I get asked the following question almost everyday, what is it about racing that you love so much? It's actually hard to describe your love for something or someone, but I think that this video sums it up pretty well, what is there not to love about racing? It's not only the synergy of man and machine, it's not only a race against your closest competitor, it's also one against the clock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience