Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Coozauto:Produa,Proton,Honda Short Shift

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
bro i heard if install short shift in our proton cars the gear will become very hard and not suitable for daily drive
im using evo 3 in putra with evo 3 non lsd gearbox how much will the full set of the short shift cost for my car together with installation??
oh and is this a branded product or chap ayam 1?

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
bro i heard if install short shift in our proton cars the gear will become very hard and not suitable for daily drive
im using evo 3 in putra with evo 3 non lsd gearbox how much will the full set of the short shift cost for my car together with installation??
oh and is this a branded product or chap ayam 1?
many customer has been install but no problem with the hard shifting gear.this item not chap ayam and also not branded. this product is made in malaysia custom made.for the price please check you PM box thanks

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
update...

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

update...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

I am using HWL ST1 adjustable (oren one) in my persona. The spring rate on the front is 8k and rear is 4k. However my doubt is on the damper settings. Based on my research, some say damper setting depends on spring rate while some others say set it to full hard or soft and tune from there based on driving style. But my question is :

1) can this damper setting helps handle understeer/oversteer ? If yes then which one need to be harden or soften for both situation ?

2) can this damper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience