Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Cooling Mist Water Methanol Injection Kit

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Cooling Mist Water Methanol Injection Kit

The all new Cooling Mist Stage 1 water methanol injection kit with our high pressure 200 to 250 psi pump Choose the injector size from the drop down box or if you don't know, choose your power level and will get you the right one. It is designed to be simple, robust and reliable. This kit is designed to use your own tank, a lot of customers use a windshield washer fluid tank. We include a fitting for your tank. Injection is simple, a boost switch turns on the pump when your boost level goes past your boost setting. A boost switch that is adjustable from 1-25 psi is included. This kit is for all turbo vehicles making up to 50 lbs boost.

for more information click on this link Cooling Mist Water Methanol Injection Kit

Price : rm13xx

Interested pls. pm or call : 017-3526055 (andy)

Dealing method : COD at Rev Performance @ No.7, Jln PJS 11/24, Bandar Sunway (1st Floor, on top of F3 Racing) or Send by Postlaju.

Operating Hours : Monday to Saturday ( 11am - 7pm )

CLICK HERE to check out my other sales Item !! :burnout:

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought Wi.Se side skirt from HMS...black color...then I thought why not DIY spray since khguan had done it on his grill and I thought what the heck...boring2 doing nothing...atleast now have something to do...here's some pics. step by step
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience