cool/big 2 pot disc brake from AP Lock Heat for kelisa/kenari (PNP)

Chassis and Wheels

cool/big 2 pot disc brake from AP Lock Heat for kelisa/kenari (PNP)

ruzylla

Oct 18, 2006
I,m selling this item on behalf of my friend.
The caliper is from AP Lock Heat, 2 pot.
The disc is 14" disc. It is a big disc for K-car.:angry_smile: .... Everybody won't miss to see ur breaking system.

The breaking is very strong due to a big disc and a big piston in the caliper.

You can call 012-9289393 (Gary) for more information.

The price is RM1600. 2 set for front (disc and caliper).

Kyogezsho

Dec 1, 2005
ganas !! why i dint meet this thread earlier
if not i would have gotten it liow 2pot leh .. haha any K car also can be stoped !

ruzylla

Oct 18, 2006
not sure aboaut the off set but it has been design to fit 14" rim... just nice....

ruzylla

Oct 18, 2006
try to contact my friend, gary for more information.. who know u can get cheaper price.

anyway.. tq...

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
14" disc mean the disc can fit 14" rim la.....where got so big(14") disc 1? crazy ar?
if disc 14" then apply break can ast like those motor the back pickup edy wor...

its too strong for our kelisa/kenari as our car dun hv abs.....once we apply d brake...it easily jammed the brake....quite dangerous huh....:_:

by the way, it wil be great if we instal L9 abs wit this caliper set...sure cun

free bump:_:

felixmiao

Jan 9, 2006
i dun think the disk is 14" lah..may be 10" ~ 11" the max nia..coz even 17" rim can only put in the 12" or the max 13" disk nia..how can a 14" rim put in 14" disk leh..kekekeke :)

ruzylla

Oct 18, 2006
Mr Huakenny.... yah it good actually... prepare to handle turbo....

Mr Felix... u are right... the disc is mean for 14" rim... my mistake.... sorry,,,

Rally [><]

Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
come to think of it.. what if its on a Myvi coz myvi got ABS function.. I believe after installin the disc on the Vi, damn.. it will look cool with 17 inch shoes.. SWEETNESS..

ruzylla

Oct 18, 2006
My vi can fit.... sure boleh .. but.. it a bit small for that car coz MyVi can handle 17"rim... u can put bigger disc on it.... My friend also got another set.. (not mod yet) it brambo from nissan.. 4 pot and its big.. price must me around that.. not comfirm yet. Interested????????

That Petronas and Mercedes-Benz Motorsport are in bed together is not news but now the pairing have gone deeper under the sheets by extending their partnership from Formula One to the German Touring Car Championship (DTM).

With this, the oil and gas giant will now have a presence in DTM as their logo will be featured on the bodywork, racing...