Converting Files.....

desmond23

Nov 19, 2003
hello to all, i would like to know how to convert *.hgf files to *.jpg or *.bmp format so that i can view it at window viewer or majority program. i had try the adobe photoshop and ACDsee, but to no avail. pls help me for those who had advance knowledge in this kind of problem. i have been trying very hard for one week. anyone out there kind enough to shed some light to me? answer need it as soon as possible. thank you.

cloud

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Dude..
Do a search on the internet about .hgf file... ;)
U might be able to find a viewer or converter... :rolleyes:

desmond23

Nov 19, 2003
hello......pls help me on how to search this type of hgf files also, i try to search but to avail wor......how?

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
sorry .. never heard of this type of file b4 .. u sure its an image file ahh ?? where u get it from laa ?? ask the person who gave it to u laa .. :D

desmond23

Nov 19, 2003
yes, it is a image file, taken down from phone, the phone provide a software, when it is show on the program, its under .jpg, but when it is saved, then straigth away .hgf format already. i also dunno why. just wanna ask u guys loh. hope somebody can help me.....i want to save the image under .jpg to send pic or develope mah

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Originally posted by desmond23@Feb 25 2004, 03:14 PM
hello to all, i would like to know how to convert *.hgf files to *.jpg or *.bmp format so that i can view it at window viewer or majority program. i had try the adobe photoshop and ACDsee, but to no avail. pls help me for those who had advance knowledge in this kind of problem. i have been trying very hard for one week. anyone out there kind enough to shed some light to me? answer need it as soon as possible. thank you.
what phone is that ? Taken photo in *.hgf format ? I am sure this is not a NOKIA phone ler... :lol:

desmond23

Nov 19, 2003
yes, it is not nokia phone, its innostream 90.........how? makan roti loh ;)

desmond23

Nov 19, 2003
huh, very blur lah that page u gave me g88. is it using the java applet to convert to .jpg files? i'm not good at java wor, perhaps u can teach me how to convert? i treat u loh if jadi........:) thankx anyway.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any hid that:
high beam = hid
low beam = normal yellow lamp?

usually hid that i saw at accessories shop sell
high beam normal yellow
low beam hid
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience