Converting Files.....

desmond23

hello to all, i would like to know how to convert *.hgf files to *.jpg or *.bmp format so that i can view it at window viewer or majority program. i had try the adobe photoshop and ACDsee, but to no avail. pls help me for those who had advance knowledge in this kind of problem. i have been trying very hard for one week. anyone out there kind enough to shed some light to me? answer need it as soon as possible. thank you.

cloud

Dude..
Do a search on the internet about .hgf file... ;)
U might be able to find a viewer or converter... :rolleyes:

desmond23

hello......pls help me on how to search this type of hgf files also, i try to search but to avail wor......how?

QiW

Jan 6, 2004
sorry .. never heard of this type of file b4 .. u sure its an image file ahh ?? where u get it from laa ?? ask the person who gave it to u laa .. :D

desmond23

yes, it is a image file, taken down from phone, the phone provide a software, when it is show on the program, its under .jpg, but when it is saved, then straigth away .hgf format already. i also dunno why. just wanna ask u guys loh. hope somebody can help me.....i want to save the image under .jpg to send pic or develope mah

g88

Jan 28, 2004
Originally posted by desmond23@Feb 25 2004, 03:14 PM
hello to all, i would like to know how to convert *.hgf files to *.jpg or *.bmp format so that i can view it at window viewer or majority program. i had try the adobe photoshop and ACDsee, but to no avail. pls help me for those who had advance knowledge in this kind of problem. i have been trying very hard for one week. anyone out there kind enough to shed some light to me? answer need it as soon as possible. thank you.
what phone is that ? Taken photo in *.hgf format ? I am sure this is not a NOKIA phone ler... :lol:

desmond23

yes, it is not nokia phone, its innostream 90.........how? makan roti loh ;)

desmond23

huh, very blur lah that page u gave me g88. is it using the java applet to convert to .jpg files? i'm not good at java wor, perhaps u can teach me how to convert? i treat u loh if jadi........:) thankx anyway.......

is there any hid that:
high beam = hid
low beam = normal yellow lamp?

usually hid that i saw at accessories shop sell
high beam normal yellow
low beam hid