Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Convert Your Wira A/b To S.e

riq

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
satria SE/GTI skirt

bro i'm also looking for that satria SE/GTI skirt...

actually i'm looking for the "short part" one...mine got stolen month ago..very angry that time!!
if you notice the skirt for satria SE/GTI are divided into 2 part..
short one (located just after the front tyre) & the long one (from door to the rear tyre)..
if you sell that skirt, can you sell the short one only to me?
i want that "short part" for the passenger side.

tq in advance bro!!

Last edited:

Harith

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2005
B.B.B
bro i need to get the proton emblem only for my promote....
do you sell them...

cheers

inside0ut

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
PJ
bro gsr side skirt still available eh?color?im quite interested.can fit into wise kan?if u can neg a bit the price i will buy within this very short time.:_:

saripdol77

1,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
PUCHONG
www.aknmtech.com.my
inside0ut said:
bro gsr side skirt still available eh?color?im quite interested.can fit into wise kan?if u can neg a bit the price i will buy within this very short time.:_:
yes bro...it's still available...the size is same.please call me to confirm..after new year will open business cos currently tokey was raya laa..

ruben 3047

Jan 31, 2006
Yo Bro,im interested with the wira se side skirt,can nego or not??Last price 150.00 will be great.Call me to confirm (Ruben 0163082804).Will wait for ur call......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Forum’s unique ‘turntable’ seating streaked across the web last week, as did news of its built-in microwave oven and extensive entertainment systems. The Forum has been likened more to a mobile living room or lounge than a grocery-getter, and the comparison is apt. Today Nissan gives us a look at the actual Forum concept - no more sketches and conjecture, we have the real thing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience