Confuse... choosing suspension..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

valve

Jan 16, 2006
Guys... I want to change my kancil 660(1998) suspension.... and the criteria of the suspension that I need are.... adjustable... comfort for daily used... not bad in cornering(got balance)... long lifetime... preferably with warranty... and also suit for street race.... of course there are many brand of abjustable suspension out there... like gabs abjustable suspension.. gt abjustable suspension.. improve abjustable suspension.. etc. But, for your guys opinion, experience or perhaps got some knowledge... which one of those suspensions out there closely suit to my desire.... let me know...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
If performance... u have to sacrifice some comfort... say at least 30% bumpier than stock OEM ones.

valve

Jan 16, 2006
If that what it takes.... loosing 30% of comfort are still acceptable and reasonable... any brand of suspension do you suggest for me acbc..... or any1 out there... guys, help me out......

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I dunno abt Kancil. But, I'm using Titan for my Galant VR4. Perhaps u could give them a ring n enquire?

valve

Jan 16, 2006
I already called the Titan company ... and the price is RM 1,800 .... not including courier service to my place... acbc, what do you thing about the price compared to what these stuff may gives... as you're the only one I've known using this brand of suspension... let me know...

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
if not wrong ninja iga got his titan wan to sell..it's for kancil..try pm him..

valve

Jan 16, 2006
Well, that would be my second option howiechoo... if I can't afford the new one.. thanks for the information...

valve

Jan 16, 2006
I just wonder... is anyone here owned a kancil.. using, let say.. gt abjustable suspension.. or gabs abjustable suspension.. or maybe improve abjustable suspension... or any other brand as long it is abjustable one... of course, when we read an article about each of these suspension...they wrote this brand are excellent .. bla... bla... bla... and so on.... well, it's marketing... can write anything right... but is it exactly the same like how they configured it to us about their stuff... that's why I am here... looking for those who have experienced.. or have knoledge in this matter... those abjustable suspension are something in budget guys... so, I need a guide or comment... coz I planned to have one.. but I'm stuck in choosing brand... I'm looking forward to you guys....

bongweeyap

Known Member
Jan 26, 2005
i not using any adjustable,but the cheap lowered coil spring.
but what i did was, i add the rubber bush in all 4 pcs.
the bush that use to jack up ur car height wan.
dino how to call it.
the thickness of that bush is around 1 inch.
i feel ok ok with it.
it won be so bumby like lowered spring lahh.
and handeling is slightly better the stock.
tha is the wan still using in my car.
can go and try it lahhhh.
cheap mahhhyh.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
i wast hinking to get the GAB sport abs....dunno good or not..anyone using?

valve

Jan 16, 2006
It's sounds creative bongweeyap... save more money.... and I'll keep that as one of the most valued knowledge...

That's one of the options... but, its still not helping me to get the answer..

ok, let me put it these way....

let say, you guys been intitled for something.. and as for the reward... you can choose any brand of abjustable suspension for your car for free of charge with one condition... you guys have to state the advantage(s) or the reason(s) why you are choosing that brand for your car....

How about that guys... It's getting hot right... I wonder who gonna make it first

luxi

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
bongweeyap said:
i not using any adjustable,but the cheap lowered coil spring.
but what i did was, i add the rubber bush in all 4 pcs.
the bush that use to jack up ur car height wan.
where do u get the rubber bush, how much each?
do u install it urself or u ask mechanic to do it, how much installation cost.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Just thought of starting this thread to hear on what sifus over here got to say about their own first car and what good or bad memories that you all can say about it.

Hope sifus around here can share some stories of their humble beginnings with their first car and what kind of things that you all have done to the car. :biggrin: Also, how many of you are still keeping your first car?

For me, I am still driving my first car which is a Wira 4G15 that is passed down to me 3 years ago.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience