Comparison Btw APEXi AVC-R,BLITZ DSBC,PRofec B Spec II

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
hi guys...would like to know tat which boost controller is :

1.Easy to use,meant tat can play wit it easily n anytime..
2.no boost spike
3.designed looking xD

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
simple , whts ur requirement

AVC-R is advance , got boost level according to gears , can DIY switch for scramble boost also

DSBC has 4 boost levels settings and a scramble boost , bt i dislike it, used b4 , dsbc have to pusing the knob for diffrent boost levels

Profec b spec II , im using it now, its good enuff , 3 settings , 1 stock boost, one high boost and one low boost, thts it , more than enuff :) and its cheaper than both others

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
hks evc6 not good meh? where i can obtain the power writter? n1?
i heard this model can set boost based on rpm and speed? correct me if im wrong.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
simple , whts ur requirement

AVC-R is advance , got boost level according to gears , can DIY switch for scramble boost also

DSBC has 4 boost levels settings and a scramble boost , bt i dislike it, used b4 , dsbc have to pusing the knob for diffrent boost levels

Profec b spec II , im using it now, its good enuff , 3 settings , 1 stock boost, one high boost and one low boost, thts it , more than enuff :) and its cheaper than both others
thanks for the feedbacks.meant tat DSBC the disadvantages for u is tat have to push the knob ?izzit hard?lol...my mech recommand me tis the most.. :(

hks evc6 not good meh? where i can obtain the power writter? n1?
i heard this model can set boost based on rpm and speed? correct me if im wrong.
lol...i don wan to have so many choices so i just decide to get either 1 of tis 3... :)
headache le bro..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
while boosting on the highway or racing, its not easy at all to turn a knob man, thts the only thing that sucks on the dsbc , other than that its good ,

im nt sure bout dsbc scramble button, but the profec b , u can buy a trigger button , just fit the buttonn to ur steering wheel, can choose boost1 or boost 2 in press of button, usefull when racing

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Well..afterall

AVC-R wil be the best choice of it...but last nite i make a call to N1 sunway,quato the price RM1450... @@

however,DSBC cost RM950

and Profec out of stock...

for my own choice,i wil go for PRofec for his settings and his design look...AVC-R is out of my budjet...and yes it's only rm500 diff from d others...but i don wish to get such an expensive gadjets and show it inside my car...

Thanks jinkl for the link...supremly helpful

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Well..afterall

AVC-R wil be the best choice of it...but last nite i make a call to N1 sunway,quato the price RM1450... @@

however,DSBC cost RM950

and Profec out of stock...

for my own choice,i wil go for PRofec for his settings and his design look...AVC-R is out of my budjet...and yes it's only rm500 diff from d others...but i don wish to get such an expensive gadjets and show it inside my car...

Thanks jinkl for the link...supremly helpful
i just bought a Profec B for a friend yesterday
1k at SS racing, just mention to them that a friend bought a profec B + remote switch for 1.5k yest , please give discount lol

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
OMG..A REMOTE SWITCH COST RM500? :(
SS racing at sunway iziit?

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
the profec's gain setting is good... it eliminates creeps if and spike if u knw how to tune it... in other words ur gates will be fully shut till ur set pressure b4 they actually release air to open ur gates.... normal boost controllers or manual type tend to creep open little by little even b4 u reach ur boost setting

red_line

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Hi All,

Anyone know where get new Profec B?

I was rounding sunway and mostly are out of stock.

Anyone know where to get profec B? anyone?

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Profec B so far i know is currently out of stock...lol...
i'll let u know if i found any

red_line

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Clanz, you got any idea what is happen?

How come profec b is having outage?

??????????

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
the time i bought my boost controller..
N1 out of stock
KSP out of stock
ss racing also don have profect b last 2 weeks i went there..
now i dunno :D
no idea wat happen...

red_line

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Hi All,

Any here can share experience that bring your car in to LINKS before?

I was thinking to get boost controller from LINKS.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
well if u just wanna buy the item from there then go ahead lo,wat's to do wit the workshop le ?
or u wan buy n pasang? then i duno lo,shud be no problem wat cause the shop also well-known wan..

red_line

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Yalo.. Thinking to pasang at LINks also..

I been there discuss with tuner there and i got it very friendly....

Clanz.... so u pasang ur boost controller already?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
I know many of you have come out your own air filter heatshield but may i know where exactly you bought the bracket (those L shape metal with holes) that mount in the engine bay ? Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience