Comparing among women

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
Realised that sum guys(my frenz)like to compare their gf/wife with others one, y this kind of problem exits?

Is that mean: their gf/wife is not good enough? If not, y the always said that kind of word

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
in chinese, there is a said,
Lao Gong Shi bie Ren de Hao, Lao Po Shie bie Ren de Jiao

You always found that others' Husband is better than yours, others' wife is better than yours.

Ppl dunno how to appreaciate what they have in hand, is that simple. And we always want to look for better option, we want to improve.

If you are very satisfied with your current status, you might be in dangerous position, you may lost the intention to improve yourself.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Just like they compare our penis sizes during a solitary party.
It seems 100% normal to me.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
NOSkill said:
Just like they compare our penis sizes during a solitary party.
It seems 100% normal to me.
Hahaha this is a funny remark
Guess it's like people comparing their cars with other people's cars, power and such and what so what not.:lol::lol:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
satria_95 said:
Guess it's like people comparing their cars with other people's cars, power and such and what so what not.:lol::lol:
agree with Noskill and Satria_95

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
They really (i mean those guys) won't appreaciate wat in their hands, if they think she's juz real perfect to him then, y the guy still wan to compared...this mean that gal is not good enough for him.

If that guy keep on comparing his gf wit others, may b he will lost her in the end.

Last edited:

alvinpck

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
KL
Visit site
Agl said:
Realised that sum guys(my frenz)like to compare their gf/wife with others one, y this kind of problem exits?

Is that mean: their gf/wife is not good enough? If not, y the always said that kind of word
gals oso got compare their bf with her fren's bf o wat not laaa.................

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Agl said:
They really (i mean those guys) won't appreaciate wat in their hands, if they think she's juz real perfect to him then, y the guy still wan to compared...this mean that gal is not good enough for him.

If that guy keep on comparing his gf wit others, may b he will lost her in the end.
I don't know if you're a female or a guy who has no GF, but I bet every BF has heard comments like "My co-worker got a blah blah blah as birthday gift and I get only this silly card??"

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
exactly like SPEEDSPiRit said.

the fact that YOU are analyzing his gf is perfect urself and ur statements show that u are also comparing. i know u may not acknowledge that u've ever wondered about ur own gf or idly thought of a comparison to her (assuming u have one), so ask urself this; if YOU were him and already know that gf from head to toe, wouldnt you have possibly found something about her that other ppl are better at?

comparisons, even unintentional small ones, are inevitable in our lives.

Last edited:

QueenBee

1,500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
SPEEDSPiRiT said:
the grass is always greener on the other side..........................................
But wait till ya get to da other side kekekeke U wudnt know watz ON da other side. Therez a chinese saying...'yat kar em zhi yat kar sie'

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
QueenBee said:
But wait till ya get to da other side kekekeke U wudnt know watz ON da other side. Therez a chinese saying...'yat kar em zhi yat kar sie'

sad to say but i dont understand chinese well.......
mine explaining it in english?

QueenBee

1,500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
Oppzz sowwy. Meaning (translated directly from chinese saying)...'1 family dunno another family story'

QueenBee

1,500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
Agl said:

KIASU feelin la

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I m considering to get either a DC5 or silvia s15 NA.In terms of pricing of parts,maintenance,stabilility,durability of the car and the resell value,which
one will be better?and which car gets broken into more or stolen?tx to all the
sifus for adavance advises! Hope i can decide ..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience