Coil Spring Buffer(Damper) for Various Car Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Coil Spring Buffer(Damper) for Various Car Models

cooljoey

Sep 16, 2006
hi JOJO... my friend Ivan informed me tat he called u, and you will make arrangement with him. he will help me to arrange everything, as i'm still out of the country, so u deal with him.. and dun forget my freebies... hahaa :driver:

Bump: hi JOJO... my friend Ivan informed me tat he called u, and you will make arrangement with him. he will help me to arrange everything, as i'm still out of the country, so u deal with him.. and dun forget my freebies... hahaa :driver:

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
hi JOJO... my friend Ivan informed me tat he called u, and you will make arrangement with him. he will help me to arrange everything, as i'm still out of the country, so u deal with him.. and dun forget my freebies... hahaa :driver:

Bump: hi JOJO... my friend Ivan informed me tat he called u, and you will make arrangement with him. he will help me to arrange everything, as i'm still out of the country, so u deal with him.. and dun forget my freebies... hahaa :driver:
hi bro..sure bro..dun worry..haha..i will contact him..perhaps cod wif him this weekend..coz met accident yesterday..i've got no car at the moment..dun worry..i wil keep in touch with him..thanks..

Bump:
bro,
pm me ur best price for gen2 spring damper...ur location?
bro..check ur pm..my location is in Bandar Utama PJ

Bump:
aik no respond
hi bro..1-4 am..sure no response la..sleeping la bro:rolleyes:...hehe

cooljoey

Sep 16, 2006
waaah.. accident ah.. hope u and ur car ok man.. ok, i'll call him tomoro to let him know, thx

cooljoey

Sep 16, 2006
hi Jojo.. thanks for sending the thing over, and my fren helped me installed it this afternoon.. oh thanks for the freebies too.. he also interested for his older camry rite?? good luck

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
hi Jojo.. thanks for sending the thing over, and my fren helped me installed it this afternoon.. oh thanks for the freebies too.. he also interested for his older camry rite?? good luck
hey...no prob.hehe..yeah..he said he's interested for his older camry too..hope u will be satisfied wif the buffers..

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
still waiting for your supplier bro...very itchy to get my hands on it..

tetsujin28

Feb 8, 2009
Can use for Suzuki swift 2008 ? How much the best price ? Include installation ?

wan1918

Jul 16, 2007
Allo bro.. can this thing fit into adjustable absorber(TRD) in toyota ee90..
Or this thing can fit into OEM absorber only..

Interested buyer... TQ..

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Bro, this is some good reasonable priced stuff man! Hard to find nowadays!

After installation on my old stock set up car, I tried a few rounds in city roads, also gravel and kampung roads.

I found that :-
a) Steering more precise
b) Body roll much lesser

The feeling is like everything is much tighter. Kinda like the 1st time driving after installing a sway bar.

The only thing is that it’s slightly bumpier due to restricted/buffered movement within 2 coils. A small price to pay for better handling.

FREE BUMP!!!! :driver::wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Holdings Berhad today has officially unveiled the long-awaited Proton Saga. The A-segment sedan is built based on the previous Saga’s platform but has been re-engineered; making it pretty much a new car inside and outside.

We've been following the Saga's development, so do read what we felt about the car prior to its launch found...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience