Coffee Lover

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
What coffee do you drink? Kopi Kao Manis? Kopi O? Kopi O Ping? Kopi Susu? Kopi 'Teh Ni'? Kopi Ping? or 3 in 1? state the brand also of course.

Now only drink Nescafe (with milk, i hate Kopi 'O' :lol: ), used to whack alot of starbucks and coffee bean ice blended last time but is very expensive. Never tried san francisco, and other coffee before.

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Quit it already, :P

Last time everymorning a cup of black coffee (Nescafe) without sugar nor cream. :D

n305er

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
- Penang -
www.n305er.com
3 in 1 coffee, Extra creamy coffee, Ice blended, mix with chocolate, white coffee.. Mmmm....

I only have 1 cup a day every morning and perhaps an extra one during weekends.
If I'm sick, I stop until I'm well again.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
I love drinking Nescafe ais with the big steel cup (zebra brand, if you know which :P ). Later tonight gonna drink again, need to stay up late to do work. :(

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Nescafe Gold is nice...

If u guys in starbucks...

get aged sumatra... damn good blend..

cmos

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
Timbuktu
Visit site
Every afternoon, 1 mug of Nescafe Cappucino... extra kaw... or risk accidentally zzzzzzzzzZZZ and bang head against monitor... :D

roughnecks

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Kopi O'
Kopi Peng
n Starfuk's Lampha Flapocino ;)

drink coffee...straight can go sleep
no coffee....stay up whole nite am-kong-ciao

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
use to frquent coffee beans...
got lots of sticker chop as well...
hahaha...

now less time to go coffee bean liao...
mamak nescafe ais also not bad :lol:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
used to love colombian coffee.. but very hard to find and expensive in malaysia.

settle for nescafe gold. :D hehehe

every morning, nescafe .... but nite nescafe O peng (iced laaa)

:D :D

Serra

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Sunway
Visit site
Hehe for all coffee lovers, and those who are 'adventurous'...you guys should go try Kopi Luwak (if got money la). Made in Indonesia but it is the most expensive coffee in the world...and its very interesting the way the coffee is processed. Hehe.

Kopi Luwak coffee comes from the Indonesian island of Sumatra, an area well-known for its excellent coffee. Also native to the area is a small civit-like animal called a Paradoxurus. That's the scientific name, the locals call them luwaks. These little mammals live in the trees and one of their favorite foods is the red, ripe coffee cherry. They eat the cherries, bean and all. While the bean is in the little guy's stomach, it undergoes chemical treatments and fermentations. The bean finishes its journey through the digestive system, and exits. The still-intact beans are collected from the forest floor, and are cleaned, then roasted and ground just like any other coffee...

For the full article, click here.

link for additional reading.

fai

500 RPM
May 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Outside : Coffee bean, San francisco Coffee, Starbuck (not prefer cos too sweet), Gloria Jean (yuk)

Home : Every morning, must have 1 nescafe 3 in 1. Last time every night must have 1 cup b4 sleep.

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Originally posted by narx@Feb 28 2005, 18:18
Nescafe Gold is nice...

If u guys in starbucks...

get aged sumatra... damn good blend..
whats aged sumatra? hot or cold? at starbucks?

hmm cannot take coffee wan.. take 1 already cannot sleep.. take another sure start feng tau.. take a third one never tried... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

erm..i got a oil-catch-tank installed in my car..can someone explain to me what does it really function for the engines as i heard too much explaination from different people with different answer.. i just wanted to know what's the real function...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience