Jun 24, 2005
SJ
tiuzzz...call you how pm me your number la, malas wan to ask my brother la

bryang-unit

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
TrueBlueZ said:
hahaha then once in a while we must go out naughty naughty also la hahaha see next time maybe i join monster to tt with you all la
I recommend u all one place at rothman roundabot..it is called Merxxxx..u go in there u mus demand for malay gals..there r more spoting wann..tips 50only..drink quite cheap la..the last time me n my boss open six swings plus gals etc only come to 3-4k i forgot la how much..

Btw, remember to demand u know!! if not the mamee will gif u fann shue(potato) or pork chop for u wan..So far i think tis place the most reasonable wan..maybe our budget not big enuf yet laaa..quikly check it out b4 typhoon come..

Da G

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
is it near the chinese restaurant?? per head around how much complete package la that is....

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j
hahhaaa....that place very long liao loe...
been there done that.
now a days papaya farm or night club suck ler.
better go health spa.

bryang-unit

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
TrueBlueZ said:
is it near the chinese restaurant?? per head around how much complete package la that is....
Warr veli interested horr u..yes it is near the rest tat u mentiond..per head u probaly spend arrr.. arrr..suspense or not?? dun wan tell u yet..let u suspense first..waakakkaa..

But if u wan to feel sleazi, cheesi, corny n horni i definately haf to ask u to visit there; feels like those dumb nigga musik video u see on Channel V(u mus be wondering tat is how i got da nick..u dig??)..Remember brader u mus demand u know..dun be afraid of them, yur money talks!! Not happi jus walk out, tips also dun haf to pay..

Ohya..FYI..they open as earli as 3pm n it is happi hour rate..good place to jiak jua(makan ular)...

Da G

bryang-unit

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
2slow2steady said:
hahhaaa....that place very long liao loe...
been there done that.
now a days papaya farm or night club suck ler.
better go health spa.
Warr.. u talk until u veli terra hoorrr?? been there done tat..anchua anchua
Spa good mehh??so which spa u frequent la..tell me la..i tok kok king only
still veli green in tis area..tell la boss..Where got "cippek mui" arr..they say
limited place only got worrr

Da G

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
brother haksam.....hehee. got la that type of perfume. actually the perfume got no normal smell one like gucci, ralph lauren etc etc. you put on cant smell anything one. but the hormones will coz the opposite sex to get horny and wild one. so when u talk to them, they'll get hotteer by the minute one, until keong-kan you!!!! heehehe.

miton-kor-kor.....nola...where got i teach one. u all la teach me. hehehe. mandi air paip ar?? ahahahahhaa. i think now seremban got new spa cum karoake....owned by brother miton. hehehe

actually got one good karaoke place...its called STARKISS!!! in pj one. the place nothing much to shout about one. but the girls damn garang one. fuuhh.....straight come in, want to pull off your pants!!!!!! its owned by one zth taikor one....sometimes u can see his supra parked behind one. if u ask hiim, sometimes he belanja you free hours...buy 2 hours, get 2 hours free. ehehhe

bryang-unit

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
ramsing said:
brother haksam.....hehee. got la that type of perfume. actually the perfume got no normal smell one like gucci, ralph lauren etc etc. you put on cant smell anything one. but the hormones will coz the opposite sex to get horny and wild one. so when u talk to them, they'll get hotteer by the minute one, until keong-kan you!!!! heehehe.

miton-kor-kor.....nola...where got i teach one. u all la teach me. hehehe. mandi air paip ar?? ahahahahhaa. i think now seremban got new spa cum karoake....owned by brother miton. hehehe

actually got one good karaoke place...its called STARKISS!!! in pj one. the place nothing much to shout about one. but the girls damn garang one. fuuhh.....straight come in, want to pull off your pants!!!!!! its owned by one zth taikor one....sometimes u can see his supra parked behind one. if u ask hiim, sometimes he belanja you free hours...buy 2 hours, get 2 hours free. ehehhe
Ramsing brader..tat wan not called belanja laa..tat wan is ta tuk cham la(masuk racun) one time u kena like dadah i sure come back wann..btw, it took me yrs to stop frequent tis type of places..sumtimes i also got illusion like drug addict..hahahahah

Da G

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
TrueBlueZ said:
hahaha then once in a while we must go out naughty naughty also la hahaha see next time maybe i join monster to tt with you all la
R u asking how to make a girl feel very high and hot ah ?? having sex that time or be4 intercourse? If be4 intercourse, try to lick the neck area and behing the ears area. lick slow slow dont too fast after no feel wan....Haha. Or hug her from the back and kiss her shoulder way up to the ears also can...while licking her neck area or behind the ears area try to move ur hands slowly through her body and do some naughty move also like squeeze her breast slighty or touch the lower part few times but must do it in a slow way so she can have the time to build up the sensation...Sex really needs time thats why you cant rush...

If u want to make her more hot during intercourse lick her neck or back of the ears also while your Didi is digging in and out...hahaha. try to say some words that boost her up example. i love you, do you like it ? you want more ? you are so hot baby. etc etc...maybe different girls have different turn ons and offs so try ur best to discover them...The same word, u must spend time to discover more about women...Hahaha

norika_sakai

Nov 16, 2003
Selangor
Visit site
TitanRev said:
R u asking how to make a girl feel very high and hot ah ?? having sex that time or be4 intercourse? If be4 intercourse, try to lick the neck area and behing the ears area. lick slow slow dont too fast after no feel wan....Haha. Or hug her from the back and kiss her shoulder way up to the ears also can...while licking her neck area or behind the ears area try to move ur hands slowly through her body and do some naughty move also like squeeze her breast slighty or touch the lower part few times but must do it in a slow way so she can have the time to build up the sensation...Sex really needs time thats why you cant rush...

If u want to make her more hot during intercourse lick her neck or back of the ears also while your Didi is digging in and out...hahaha. try to say some words that boost her up example. i love you, do you like it ? you want more ? you are so hot baby. etc etc...maybe different girls have different turn ons and offs so try ur best to discover them...The same word, u must spend time to discover more about women...Hahaha
whuahhh....tips tips.......hehe.....sifu here edi......teaching us to make girls high high up the sky..hahhahaha.....

kct

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Wahlao...I know here talk about sex lar....sex-related stuff ler (like bra and pantis stuff, if you count them in)??? Boring lar if everyone talk about sex only...

Last edited:

norika_sakai

Nov 16, 2003
Selangor
Visit site
kct said:
Wahlao...I know here talk about sex lar....sex-related stuff ler (like bra and pantis stuff, if you count them in)??? Boring lar if everyone talk about sex only...
can ler bro....what eva you wanna talk about also can......hahha....just today topic is sex lor...hehehhe....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Halo GUYZ,
Especially for those in sales line. Pls be carefulll with this person:-

Kevin Lee:angry_smile:
016-319 2973
BEC Resources

What Happen.....
Yesterday morning this idiot tend to call my channel manager for a meet up to discuss further on the business. [In-short] During meet-up - This fucker have de lunch together with us and kinda interested on our product. So v just know that this fucker might be the potential customer. Anyhow after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience