Clifford Concept 200 G4 Technology Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Clifford Concept 200 G4 Technology Alarm

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Clifford Concept 200 G4 Technology Alarm (Used) ---- ITEM IS SOLD!!!!!! THANX FOR ALL WHOM ENQUIRED
comes in a complete set : includes
Two remote controls for complete command
ACG 2 (anti-codegrabbing 2) defeats remote control cloners used by car thieves
Low battery warning
Bulti-in Black Jax self-recovery system
Fault-proof starter interrupt
Dual point autoimmobilizer: two built-in circuits doubly guard the starter and the ignition
Single/Dual-zone vibration/impact sensing offers a warning tone on lesser events (such as car door tapping yours)
PlainView 2 coded valet mode, 2 switch attractive, easy to operate console mounted push button switch with a PIN code you select
CliffNet Wizard compatible
remote panic
remote headlight activation

A lil Introduction to BlackJax :
Carjacking Response & Vehicle Recovery System BlackJax is Clifford’s unique anti-carjacking response system that puts personal safety first while using innovative advancements to ensure that users can recover the vehicle themselves.

Scenario:
If an armed car thief approaches – whether at a stoplight or in a parking lot (where most carjackings occur) – immediately turn over the keys and remote and let Clifford technology take over. BlackJax is fully automatic: no buttons or transmitters to push when a gun is involved. Just get away from the vehicle. BlackJax allows the criminal to drive away a safe distance. Then, a few seconds later, BlackJax blares the siren and flashes the lights to alert other drivers and witnesses. It then pulses down the ignition system to safely force the vehicle to slow to a complete stop. Siren blaring and lights flashing, unable to restart the engine, the carjacker has no choice but to abandon the vehicle.

BlackJax offers immediate vehicle self-recovery. With the vehicle immobilized a short distance away, the owner can recover it. No special tracking units, monthly fees or per-use charges. Just follow the sound of the BlackJax siren, then enter the PIN code. That’s it – it’s sabotage-proof. The only way to turn off BlackJax is with a secret user-selectable PIN code. If the carjacker tries guessing codes at random, BlackJax actively ignores his code entries for the next few minutes. Even if he were to find and remove the BlackJax control unit, he would still be unable to restart the engine. That’s Clifford technology you can count on.

Anyways... the offer Price is RM900 negotiable... Please PM me or Contact me at 012-2029486

P.S. Brand New cost RM2700.00

Last edited:

B@zzSoundZ

Mar 23, 2006
any pics bro??? damn interested... location please...

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
I am From Klang.... urm...pics ar... u have to wait a lil while... i will upload the pics later today or tomorrow...

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
- Bump -

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
I managed to get a pic of it from the net.... here it is :

*note : this is taken off my car, so it does not come with retail packaging and manual.

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
- Bump -

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
- Bump -

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
PM's Replied....

- BUMP -

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
- bump -

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
-bump_

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
_BUMPSSSSSssssss_

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
_bump_

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Aston Martin's first SUV arrives Malaysia! The 550ps DBX looks more like a sportscar on stilts and raises the bar for sports SUV with its dedicated chassis, built on a rigid, lightweight bonded aluminum construction.

4.5 sec / 550ps / 700nm / 4L V8 twin turbo / 9 speed automatic / 291kmh / 2245kg / adaptive suspension / rear E-LSD / carbon prop shaft / RM818,000...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience