cl7r smart key

joejef

Known Member
Sep 4, 2005
puchong
hi accordian, i just got a used cl7r, it suppose comes with smart key( keyless entry) but the seller just provide me with the normal key. at the meter the orange word SMART light up all the time. the door handle there is a sensor button. now my question is
: where can i get a replacement device done.
: how much does it cost.
thank u very much in advance.

Azam Aimin

From Facebook
Sep 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
smart key is unique for every chasis....u need to order from japan (cost u a bomb)....got one smart key for myself but it never work.....sent the car to even honda itself....they cant fix it......still puzzled.....

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
duplicated a cl7 key with the remote b4.. rm600.. keyless!!! god knows how much..

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
bro....when someone open the central "radio,disc, screen" place, the whole thing, then the SMART thing will come out.....it supposed wil automatically disappeared after a while.......if it doesn't then i try to ask my mechanic for u.
anyway it also mean u are smart....haha
keyless very expensive la, my friend bmw cos really a bomb.......and i think it really have to order from japan....good luck......try call jb mutiara motor.....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Halo GUYZ,
Especially for those in sales line. Pls be carefulll with this person:-

Kevin Lee:angry_smile:
016-319 2973
BEC Resources

What Happen.....
Yesterday morning this idiot tend to call my channel manager for a meet up to discuss further on the business. [In-short] During meet-up - This fucker have de lunch together with us and kinda interested on our product. So v just know that this fucker might be the potential customer. Anyhow after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience