Civic DC5

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I saw this shweet baby passing menara kemayan/corus hotel...yesterday or day before,but didnt manage to snap pix,I slow.

props to the owner and workman on the convert

kaiowas

Feb 19, 2005
i got vids of this car
post it later
b16b inside

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
wat laa...he say only...its a CIVIC + DC5 so CIVIC DC5....same like wira users called their cars Mitsubishi or Kancil owners calling their ride Mira....ahhahahahahahahahha

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Got 1 also around S. ALam. White color also. Donno whether the owner stay in S. ALam or not.
Looks really funny to me. hahaha

fredster

May 5, 2005
Sel ~ KL
xtracooljustin said:
err... dude...

civics dun come wif DC codes...

DC5 is da latest integra la...

this civic is a EK9 la.... :) just that he modify da lamps to DC5 lamps only mah, but body still a EK. no offence bro...
bro... dont act like Dr.Know-it-all larr..... I know its owner..
He's a Malay guy live in Shah Alam..
its not juz the lamp... the owner put the whole front DC5 halfcut.. its not the original EK9.. but it has EK9 engine inside..

civics dun come wif DC codes... <----everyone knows it.. no need to tell lor...

DC5 is da latest integra la... <--- same goes this one...

Last edited:

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
fredster said:
bro... dont act like Dr.Know-it-all larr..... I know its owner..
He's a Malay guy live in Shah Alam..
its not juz the lamp... the owner put the whole front DC5 halfcut.. its not the original EK9.. but it has EK9 engine inside..

civics dun come wif DC codes... <----everyone knows it.. no need to tell lor...

DC5 is da latest integra la... <--- same goes this one...
bro, im not trying to act like Dr.-Know-it-all lar...

but da title of ur post was indeed confusing... if it was titled, "Civic Wif DC5 fronts" wouldnt it b less confusing?

anyway not trying to cause trouble here, if ur offended, then i apologize. Didnt know u had such strong reactions to my posting :)

on another note da car does look great in that white paintjob. A job well done to ur fren on his hybrid car.

fredster

May 5, 2005
Sel ~ KL
xtracooljustin said:
bro, im not trying to act like Dr.-Know-it-all lar...

but da title of ur post was indeed confusing... if it was titled, "Civic Wif DC5 fronts" wouldnt it b less confusing?

anyway not trying to cause trouble here, if ur offended, then i apologize. Didnt know u had such strong reactions to my posting :)

on another note da car does look great in that white paintjob. A job well done to ur fren on his hybrid car.

aahhh..... chill dude....no heart feelings...
im not angry at all lorr...heheheh :) :)
chears~ :D

4DoorWhore

May 10, 2005
Philippines
i feel sorry for that ek. its not my cup of tea...

from what i see, the headlights were rigged to fit the ek's fenders and i see BMW sidemarkers.

sad sad.. :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

I know it suppose to be hot during engine on but do they also hot during enggine off?

Morning engine checking and accidently touch it and found out very hot. Ignition key off and engine not start yet. Before this it cold during morning.

Not sure what the cause but it's something to do with resistor faulty? Any method to check if this resistor faulty and what is the common sympton?

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience