Civic 1.7

skalock77

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
Hi.....i'm new comer and own civic 1.7 vtec.....i'm seeking side mirror for my civic since it was broken....can anybody let me know the pricing.....

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
fuh... more than one thousand ringgit for one silly side-mirror...

anyway to confirm, call one honda sparepart shop le... LHS ppl seem to be happy to help

Yiloong

500 RPM
Oct 2, 2005
U can try to contact dcloo. coz he have one set 1.7 rs side mirror for sell.

U

USJ101

If I am not mistaken, chop shop got.
My father in law 's 1.7 civic got hit by motorcyclist last year, total repair less than RM500 including spraying.

U

USJ101

I am not sure which chop shop. But you can try somewhere in Klang or Bukit Kemuning.

skalock77

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
Guys.....where else can i get Honda parts/acc cheaply and for those who live in kemaman or kuantan...where should i find the place for honda parts?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Much has been made about the need for having tinted car windows in Malaysia. The country’s hot and humid weather could serve to make almost any cabin an uncomfortable place to be when placed under the sun for a sufficient period of time. To a great extent, tinted windows protect the cabin and its occupants from the sun’s harmful rays, reflecting a massive portion of those rays away.

But, lest we forget, our tropical weather, besides giving us bright sunshine all year long, also brings...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience