Chop Shop Stocks

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Interesting project. I'm also very interested in the outcome... :smile:

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Sick man...these silly fiber guy, cracked both my w220 LED lights.

Then I went to this place where I can find both the w220 side mirror (just cover)...but one with smoke light, and the other white one.

So, got to wait for the fiber guy to find the w220 LED. I found a pair of 8 bulbs lights at Ipoh Rd, for RM80/pair...is quite thin,about 1cm. I believe this one can fit inside the original cover. However the lights is not as cool as those on Benz.

I still prefer the LED lights of the Benz...it is longer/wider and really suites our feilo. No doubts is not cheap and is equivalent to those custom made at Dynasty, but is better look lah...the curves and shape blend very well.

The mesh, I have search high and low... Chan Sow Lin, Sg Besi, Bt Caves, Klang....etc... but yet to find the right type.

So is zero of two accomplishment.

I also found a complete set of wood trim at Ampang (A/C till gear shift + door switch plates) for RM280. Overall is still ok, but under my expectation. So, if you need the contact, let me know. I guess the price is reasonable.

ahloy

Jul 16, 2007
Guys,

I desperately need contact no. for chop shops in KL, am looking for drive shaft. I live in Langkawi, appreciate if anybody can pm me the contact please.

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
But why use a chop shop drive shaft? Just have the heads replaced...

ahloy

Jul 16, 2007
The shaft bent..probably due the accident i had. Replaced the CV joints (if that is what u meant by the head) but the 'taktaktak' sound persist. Tried 3 new set of CV joint but results were the same. Took out the 'batang' drive shaft and it is not straight, no wonder the car vibrate a bit during acceleration.
BTW, i have got the contact detail of the chop shops from 'spareparts.com'

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Contact our resident mech, Lee 016 2436853. He will get the shaft for you and install it as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These are "HOT" cars and have higher chances of being stolen...

Owners of these cars listed should be extra careful and park in safe places....

1. Proton Perdana. Reason:- ?

2. Proton Satria GTi. Reason:- ?

3. Perodua Myvi. Reason:- ?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience