Chip Rev cut 9200 4G93 DOCH

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
i use racing chip 9200k rpm,is safc necessary to my management ? bcoz knocking, i already use B8 turbo injector 330cc but i turn back fuel regulator to 1 bar if not it will be to much oil.Or i must tuning air fuel ?

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
Wat mod have u done?With so less details we r hard to give opinions

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
My Satria Gti 4G93 Mod-Racing Chip 9200K Rpm,Injector 330cc,Racing Cam 272,Adjustable Cam Pully,Port-Polish,Metal Gasket,Throttle Body 60mm,HKS Power Flow Filter+Intake,Cold Air Intake,Racing Manifold,Earth Grounding,Racing Clutch,Strait Pipe.Rim 15/50.

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
i already retard ignition timing,adjustable cam pully and Up feul regulator.Then to much oil.I already done steb by steb but still the same and plug turn to black.If knocking got power if not no power ? aaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh knocking i hate you.

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
4G93GTi-R said:
i already retard ignition timing,adjustable cam pully and Up feul regulator.Then to much oil.I already done steb by steb but still the same and plug turn to black.If knocking got power if not no power ? aaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh knocking i hate you.
330cc Injector is too big for ur engine if u don have management! Wrong cam setting also will cause knocking, try to set back the cam!

Cheers

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
ask the person who did ur racing chip to retune the chip. who need safc if u already have a reprogrammable chip

KSL

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2004
Subang
Visit site
i still think u'll be better off with an safc. yes a/f can be tuned from the chip but it's fine tuning it that makes the difference or else reving till 9200 is (wouldn't say pointless but u won't get optimum) but sounds good :D 9200 4g93 woooooohooooo :D

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
cipan_supercas said:
That's what you get with a copy chip.....
cipan can i get your number ? your friend in pmc told that you best in chip bla bla reflash.

catan

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
Png
Visit site
Ur injector maybe is too big lah.... >> plug turn black.
How many bar u set for ur F Regulator. > 3 bar is enough lah.....
Ur chip must match with ur cam, ur avd it got power but knocking at low rpm.. Retard it no knocking at low rpm but loss power at high rpm.....

ur chip must match with ur hardware.

ryzzal

Known Member
Jun 24, 2004
I did my chip for my MIVEC 4 throttle with cipan.... using 510cc Evo 3 injectors. No asap hitam.... Fuel regulator oso use the ori wan... no money to buy the FSE or anything... but he still can tune it and I once got 4th position in the Sepang Drag Night.

My friend honda EG, convert to B20 with turbo and Sard 800cc injector.... I saw him tune the car as if it's so easy. He'll tune the chip to match your fitted hardware but not the other way round where your hardware must match the chip. That is what we call chiptuning.... not fitting a copy chip like in this case.

4G93GTi-R;
I think you don't have to discuss so much here. You're just wasting your time and get to deteriorate your car even worst. However, if you are counting on those well known names.... there's nothing much can be done, but this is a good example resulting from copy chip.

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
4G93GTi-R said:
Most probably your cam setting is wrong,,,engine wouldn't knock with 272 cams:regular_smile:

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
4G93GTi-R said:
same problem like mine.. but i just run the engine with knocking.. no problem yet till now.. redi 2 yrs...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys I need help. My problem is simple. I owned toyota supra twin turbo 1994. Few months I didn't start the car maybe 6 months, therefore I took out the battery. 3 weeks ago I fix the car battery and misplaced the +/-
Now it's not staring up. Car got crank it's just not starting up. Earlier got 2 fuse 120a and 15a blown. I replaced it. My dash lights were working. Now it's just not starting up.

Please advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience