Chic youths in flashy cars: Cops smash investment scam

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
bro TR, let it be, no point debating about this topic....Everyone should be able to judge for themselves what is good and what is bad...People in MLM are usually brainwashed and can only see their "version" of good...but who are we to advice or even go against... as long as they are flying high.. their mouths will be louder than thou... give them time and when reality hits...it's usually not comfortable at all..

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
my sincere advise for you is, one fine day when you really looking into a kangtao to make more side income, when you have family n BURDEN, then consider mlm industry.

BEFORE you join any mlm company, do research about the company background. make sure the product is USABLE, benefits everyday usage, PRACTICAL.

any mlm WITHOUT a strong product with as VISIONARY PRODUCT, is 90% a scam.

base on your reply, you definately know nothing much about mlm industry.

what I am trying to say is, everyone has their own cup of tea, some are legal some illegal, some are rightful some are scams, WITHOUT EVEN GIVING YOURSELF A CHANCE TO KNOW WHAT IS MLM. what you are being, is a moth inside a box

mlm business are just like any other business, TO MAKE PROFIT, to make a living. if you feel this business suits you then go ahead, if you feel this business DONOT fit you then skip. is that simple.

im not trying to shoot anyone, but you never tried means you never know. if you dont join other ppl will. not 100% everyone makes money. sames goes to working ppl, you got a degree, he got 2 degree, other ppl got bachelor, NOT everyone is eligible to become a manager or HOD after working together in a same company after 5 yrs. some will leave, some will stay, ppl with right attitude n experience will rise. this goes same to anyone who joins mlm.

if you think mlm is a scam anyway, "Why Should I Join?"
then this is what you think only, may not be the accurate facts. but indeed, this is what alot common ppl will think too.

lastly, why is there only 10% population in the world is richmen, the 90% is normal ? out of the 10% richmen, 70% of them are inheriting the $$$$, while 30% diehard to make their own fortune. out of 30%, half is legal half is illegal.

so in conclusion, overall 5% of richmen in the world work their ass out to become rich and mlm is one of the answer. poineer like billgates or FB founder also might be an answer if you can be like them.

you wanna be part of the 5% extraordinary ppl OR call everything scam, is totally yours to choose. the common ppl around tells you that everything is scam, are they going to make you rich one day, or perhaps sponsor $$ you if any mishaps happen to you? its better to keep an open mind before gangbang something you never knew. what if there were mentors in mlm industry whom was suppose to change how you think n change your life ?

all these beneficial possibilities are SHUT DOWN coz you said NO, coz you listen to common ppl and say mlm is a SCAM.

Last edited:

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
well, alot ppl folow rumours, you wanna follow too ? just be fair to urself n everyone, UNLESS you personally involve in any kind of MLM, and atleast work out some result, n understand what mlm have to offer besides money, then it only be fair to say what is mlm about.

not even tried or join or do mlm industry n bang it ?
One of my cousin joined it once, which is a few years back. It was the top MLM brand (Legal) and not a Malaysia MLM. I would say, its reasonably good becoz to be a member or downliner u need to pay a very minimal amount of entrance fees, RM30~50 and this money is refundable if the member decides to exit. They provide a range of product that is sustainable as they manufacture their own product and have it certified by MOH Malaysia. Buy product and recruit member, but you are not consuming from these members. I was very close with my cousin.

Now comparing with the new edge, greed & pyramid fueled system, where you need to come up with a large sum of money RM 2K ~ 40K or to get to top tear levels (where u need to invest more), most of the time, you won't get refunded if u decide to exit. They will convince you to the max for you to join these program or scheme. Ive been 'annoyed' twice. One during Buka puasa in 2005. A friend of mine wanted to belanja me to buka puasa. Therefore, without hesitation i agreed to his invite becoz i knew him for a long2 time. He even picked me up from office, I was soo thankful becoz that time im using a hot car!:biggrin: (cannot parking as i like or ill be posting my frustration in crime & security forum!) we I arrived to this place, i saw the whole building was flocked with people wearing full suits, italian suits, french... whatever... to my supprise, some of my junior in school that was previously problematic & not well dressed even when started working was in full suit..! they drive Nissan Fairlady, rides Yamaha R1, 5 series, skyline GTR. Man! these guys was just 22-23 that time and i knew them from school & knew their family, but unfortunately 5 years ago i moved to a new area and didnt manage to see them frequently.

The most outrageous, a 21 year old owns a BMW X5. Ok back to the buka puasa, I buka puasa with mineral water and kurma , and they say full meal will be served after you attend the full briefing by the Duke. There was easily 180-200 people in the hall including me! hahahahha. After the duke had given the breifing, all of the "audience' were split into small groups attended by the marquis. This part is where they will introduced u to the products that they have and the advantages of the product compared to others. As usual after that comes the magic ala-pyramid diagram to show u how to become a millionaire and extrapolate you cash by recruiting downliners. At the end of the session, not only I didn’t manage to buka puasa, my friend was angry that I choose to fail in life whereas i could be a millionaire in 1-2 years.

Ok what makes me sad abt innocent people that join this schemes is, my friend for instance. A nice guy from a problematic family. Parents divorced and lives with his single mom. We we are studying & during his early days working, he is a very good & obedient person. 5 Months after joining the program, not only he insulted me several times on the fone, but he condemns the mother not to sell her property to make more money. His famous quotes are, 'what for working with a fortune 500 company & have a Masters or a PHD when a guy after SPM can earn 2 times that what you are earning'

At the end, in 2006, I heard he borrowed money from loan shark as his Duke promised him that if he invests 75K at that special "window" of time, he will be promoted to marquis. However, 2 month later not even a single cent from that MLM scheme gave to him, and he was given products instead of guaranteed cash. My friend's family was harassed by the loan shark, his car & his mom's only car are confiscated by the loan shark and later on their home was taken & bank lelong. His mother's monthly salary being taken by the loan shark as her atm was given to them just to protect the son.

Now my friend is at rehab due to drug abuse & head injury due to being hit by loan shark, and his mom ran away. The time when I met him in rehab, he can't remember who I am.... god please help him to recover..... :bawling: pleasegod....

This is the extreme case & true story, please dont condemn me, but it happened to my very best friend..... a family crashes becoz of greed..... becoz of false hope... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

If u guys decide to venture in MLM, go ahead, nothing stopping u. Get a legal & reputable brand. u cant go wrong.

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
what you have said is true, massive fusion,

i too forseen these, i too stop doing mlm for sometime. from my personal experience, mlm is NOT for everyone. ppl who has bigger pocket can only play this mlm game. but there are ppl suceed in mlm too. some ppl play mlm game fairly, some are greddy and borrowed alot $$ just to hit their target, in the end they ended up badly.

just like there are alot ppl gamble n play stock market. some make money, some lose badly. but they are NOT scam.

in conclusion, they involve in mlm, BUT every steps they taken were own their own and nobody forcing them to take that step.

so, bassically we must understand the whole picture first, find out the real reason why there are ppl join mlm n failed badly, isit that particular mlm company is a scam cheating the members' money OR they borrowed alot $$ elsewhere hope to earn more but failed.

this is to be fair to all other mlm companies, so majority mlm is NOT a scam.

Last edited:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Why majority of MLM is BULLSH*T:

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

So if Amway is a cult what are the local MLMs then? Can call 'ajaran sesat' ar?

Is Amway a Cult?
http://www.cocs.com/jhoagland/amcult.html

Wanna do business go open shop lor... why so scared...

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

<small>Do yourself a favour by taking this test and check if the MLM you are planning to join is a proper business or just a farking cult. Yes you read that right: C-U-L-T:
</small><small>
</small> <small><input value="ON" name="C15" type="checkbox"> </small>The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.
<small></small> <small><input value="ON" name="C15" type="checkbox"> </small>Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
<small><input value="ON" name="C16" type="checkbox"> </small>Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).
<small><input value="ON" name="C17" type="checkbox"> </small>The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry—or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).
<small><input value="ON" name="C18" type="checkbox"> </small>The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).
<small><input value="ON" name="C19" type="checkbox"> </small>The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.
<small><input value="ON" name="C20" type="checkbox"> </small>The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).
<small><input value="ON" name="C21" type="checkbox"> </small>The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).
<small><input value="ON" name="C22" type="checkbox"> </small>The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt iin order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.
<small><input value="ON" name="C23" type="checkbox"> </small>Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.
<small><input value="ON" name="C24" type="checkbox"> </small>The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.
<small><input value="ON" name="C25" type="checkbox"> </small>The group is preoccupied with making money.
<small><input value="ON" name="C26" type="checkbox"> </small>Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.
<small><input value="ON" name="C27" type="checkbox"> </small>Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.
<small><input value="ON" name="C28" type="checkbox"> </small>The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
wat TR said is true tho...there are few types of MLM...those that sell useful stuff and dont force u to join in order to get their products and the other type that forces u to give some amount of $$$ to join n then u have to sell or find members to make any sort of profit.

stay away from the second type albeit it is getting harder to see past the flowery words n offers.

just remember that theres no free lunch. to make money, u need to take it away from somebody else. dont be a blood sucker n suck others dry just cos u wanna get rich quick.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i wanna say it's not a good thing to do but the temptation is strong to do as Jin says...who doesnt wanna get rich?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
no matter wat, they not really con money... just their system got some prob only...
nothing wrong, smart stay, dumbass die... or shld i said Strong's live, Weak dead...
i wanna get rich too... even i'm oredy rich...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
What can I say, this world filled with scammers, conmans & thieves nowadays..... All want fast, easy money.

Niemans1116

Known Member
Jul 1, 2010
SinCity
RM 10 mil / amount of pyramid level X Downliner + top tier = Total d**K scored
Aiyo like that CB hoi far lor..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, I'll share with you guys how typically they calculate their commission. Those on the top will laugh all the way to the bank. The company? Needless to say.. millions and millions.

In fact mlm scam is nothing but money scam-it is the transfer of money from the bottom to the top, and once your downline stop recruiting your money stop. Or once your downline don't upgrade by paying more your money stop as well. One shocking truth is that the outcome is known by the introducer..someone must lose and lose until foolat.

Ok, enough being said, here's the typical calculation on a 40K joining fee. For easier calculation I use 10% as a general guide. But in fact there is known payout higher than 10%.

Direct Recruitment Bonus: 10%
Simple calculation, once you recruit you get 4K.
40K x 10% = 4K

Pairing Bonus: 10%
What is pairing? In a Binary Plan there is always the 'left leg' and the 'right leg'. Assuming you have 002 and 003 underneath you. They both invested 40K each to join. Once you pair them together 002(left leg)-003(right leg)=40K you'll get another 10% x40K=4K from there.
40K x 10% = 4K

Pairing commission doesn't ends here, the above is calculated on when the 'agent' first joint. Agent 002 and Agent 003 will definately have their own agent as well rite?

So from Agent 002 will split geometrically 002(1)-2-4-8-16-32-64-128,...
From Agent 003 will split geometrically 003(1)-2-4-8-16-32-64-128,..

Now, all the underneath agent's sales is considered Agent 002's group or Agent 003's group sales, and when in 2nd run you pair them together again what happens?

Supossing both 002 & 003 have a perfect pair, both have 128 agents underneath them, please look at the sum:

Agent 002: 128 x 40K = 512,000...you pair...Agent 003: 128 x 40K = 512,000
512,000:512,000 x 10% = 51,200

Matching Bonus: 10%
Matching is the calculation on each successive generation. The bonus is given from the sales generated by each generation and this is the most explosive earning power in any scamming mlm. Usually max 5 level is given. Anymore level the organizer will go bust!

Agent 002 and Agent 003.........................................................................is your 2nd generation.
004-005; 006-007.....................................................................................is your 3rd generation.
008 009 010 011; 012 013 014 015..........................................................is your 4th generation.
016 017 018 019 020 021 022 023; 024 025 026 027 028 029 030 031..is your 5th generation.

Please take note each agent from 004-031 is capable to generate their own member tree as well. Each also capable of generating their own group (1)-2-4-8-16-32-64-128,...

And you have the 10% bonus for 5 levels! I'm lost to how to calculate here..but the amount run into millions.

There are many attraction strategies to drive the sales, coupled with the each successive run, and the company gives prompt and on time payment..the effect is simply contagious, and ppl are going crazy. Thus it snowballed..:burnout:

The Company
There is only one clause that safeguard the company from going bust, its called 'flushing'. All the sales will be flushed or reset to zero '0' sum on the midnight of the 30th or 31st of each month. And what I listed above is a perfect pyramid where all the spot being filled up and running simultanously; in reality it is very difficult to achieve. That's why the company being saved from paying the complete commission.

Ok coming back to the 10M girl. She does not need to get scored by so many..die lar like that. She just need to be scored by one (satu sudah cukup ma..)..most probably the owner of the organization itself...it's a 2-way process, so she being put in the prestigious 001 position..!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Disclaimer: Again this write up does NOT teaches you to practice and break the law. Do it at your own risk.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
There are many attraction strategies to drive the sales, coupled with the each successive run, and the company gives prompt and on time payment..the effect is simply contagious, and ppl are going crazy. Thus it snowballed..:burnout:
Yeah snowballs until require more downline than the whole population of Kuala Lumpur.
Then go to other state.
Then go to other country.
Then go to other continent.
Then snowballs until require more downline than the whole population of Earth. Where to go?

Niemans1116 you are the man!

Many people in other countries, US, HK all kena ady. That's why now they go to lesser developed countries like Malaysia. Still got so many people with money and no brains one. So obviously illogical yet still want to believe, why? Easy money lor, no need to open shop, susah-susah sell products, sell services. No products, no services, still can make money mah... stoopid...

Some MLM got products like shampoos, etc. but tell you what, you take that MLM shampoo, put in a grocery shop same rack with SunSilk, Head & Shoulders, see which one people buy?

Then MLM will say of course they don't want to sell their shampoo in open market, but sell in closed market, because they are startups cannot compete with giant. BULL FARKING SH*T STARTUP.

You see MLM like A***y, after so many years, why still don't sell in open market? Still startup ar? A**n how? Still startup?

TV advertisement all front ony...

They cannot go open market one, why? Because:
1. Their products are s**t; or
2. They are so deep in the pyramid sh*t, they just cannot afford to ditch whole castes of uplines and downlines who will burn their office if they did.

If the product is so good, why afraid go open market? Traditional cough medicine if good oso can be a business empire!

Where got sustained percentage of profit in this world? Stocks oso got ups and downs. These people ar, all lazy one. Wanna do business, go open shop, sell products or services lar. Do hardworking, honest living. Baskets all talk cock ony... brains never use one...

jaymansion

Known Member
Sep 29, 2008
Newbienissan : from your writing i can know you are a blur person....you don't even know what are you talking...from the previous talk until now...you just choose to listen n observe things you like to know...
and what are you talking?mlm are for those who are rich?what i see most of those involved are those average income buddies.....
get it?don't shoot at TR saying that he doesn't know anything bout MLM....
for everything you were saying...those stuff were those i heard from talks organized by those scam companies my friend brought me to long ago...exactly the same and it sounds funny to me...
ya maybe i don't know how is it to be poor make it as an excuse to join these scams to make a living...
i don't dare to say that im rich but i do earn alot.....
so for you to say the game is meant for rich ppl....i don't find it fun and i don't see any of my rich friend involving in it...
cheating ppl's hard earn money to fill up your big pocket with cheap product or even nothing with high price....and those ppl aren't even rich you know.....
think again...why do ppl do direct selling?because you don't have to go through the middle agent to sell the product to customer(to benefit both customer[cheaper price] and you[maximize your income]).....however the problem now is that those scammers are selling the system and membership to con others....not product.....
again....maybe i'm not poor enough to understand how important to make a living by selling the system/membership to others than the quality of the product....i buy from them coz i want a good product with cheaper price....not what stupid membership....

ppl realized they were cheated and you say they failed in mlm....and then you blame them for being stupid....
come on....it's like those fake handicapped beggars you found in pasar malam....you don't know they were acting as one and you just drop a RM10 note until when you found out they were actually normal ppl who can run and jump....can i say that they did nothing wrong but you are the stupid one who believed them...?
no one would like to admit that they were being cheated huh...?