Chelsea FC training pass.

All Other Stuff

Chelsea FC training pass.

d'raverz

Known Member
Mar 3, 2006
Guys n Gals,

Not to be missed if u're a chelsea football fan...i have 1 training pass for this monday 28/7/08. This is your chance to watch the new manager, Big Phil, Deco n other superstar players doing their thing up close n personal. The training pass will be up for grab at 150.00 nett. IM me latest by this sat if u're interested.

Jul 23, 2008
hi i'm very interested in the chelsea training passes. do you mean the pass itself costs RM 150 nett?? or what?? please i'm really looking forward to it and i've been asking around. i couldn't redeem the passes with my coupon because the Adidas stores had finished all of them. please reply as soon as possible. i'm in melaka and i've even bought a bus ticket back to KL, even though i might not go.

please reply soon and million thanks!

d'raverz

Known Member
Mar 3, 2006
I'm selling at 150.00 cos i know most of the training pass have been snapped up or allocated. Yeah if u really want, go to 1Utama this sat....2 tickets will be given away free if you're a star subscribers. Cheers.

Jun 24, 2011
egsetheth
webmaniak.com
XRumer 7.0 is the best ever tool in the world!

Well..
XRUMER 7.0 ELITE is the BEST SEO software ever ;-P

+ it's mass post to forums, blogs, guestbooks, boards, social networks
+ automatically bypass captchas, ReCaptcha (yes! XRumer 7 DO it), e-mail confirmation
+ XRumer 7.0 knows more that 100 different types of captchas and effectively bypass that all (99% of all)
+ make a lot of routines such as autoregistration e-mails on gmail.com, mail.ru, etc., etc.

Enjoy yourself ;)

---
Need more info, yea? Just Google!
P.S. Sorry for my english, I'm just little evil russian coder :)))

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just for the sake of discussion, if ever you'll be given a chance to build or to buy car of your dream, what is it? and why? :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience