cheater Spotted... members plz have a look

wnaa

Aug 26, 2006
Bro EvolutionZ, I think below is the details that u need to find this guy and Carrefour is very near my area as well bro...

Anyway Kenny bro, is not wise to bank in such big amount of money especially if u r purchasing something from other states where u have to get a plane to reach ur destination bro...anyway I'm sorry for ur loss and i know how it feels being conned and yet with that huge amount of money...
Will look out for him...

He drive myvi SE 1 with number 2266(if not mistaken), black color...owes park at Simon workshop(kepong), near to oldtown kepong there.

i did fly to kepong 2 times (from kk to kl) but unable to find him.

his friendster Friendster - Ken chok
his myvi chg to orange color d . the original myvi orange . track him

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

yea man....

buy from shop more expensive ma....but low risk:stupid:
this guy really have a lots of story always say in singapore rite kenny .. my fren also pening d:confused:
however next time never bank in money before see the things . pay wen view stock .

Last edited:

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
Sorry to hear bout this.
But since there's so many victim I think police report and he will be tracked down faster.
Btw, Kenny how did this guy approach you? How did he know you?
Maybe someone wanna be a bait and bait him out thn lodge a police report with all other victim.

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Guys, feel sory for you all. How much money he earn from all this cheating. He really should get fucked in the ass. So i saw his friendster. Is it the ugly guy with the black polo shirt that one?

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
me too blur blur.. haha.. can i know who is the guy you all referring too? so i can be more alert next time.. send me a pm link ... :D

I know these leg puller does make online trader life hard.. but they will never disappear just like that... guess we all have to be more careful and more alert when buying and selling something...

but compare to the few cafe scam happened recently.. our autopart scam is just a fraction only la... haha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what are the consequences if i lock the 4wd evo2 gearbox to 2wd? any leaking or power transmission problems??

how bout the driveshaft,if i remain stock Putra driveshaft?? any influenceS?

thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience