• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Cheap Satria Mivec 1.6(M) for sale!!!

J

john_____doe

Cheap Satria Mivec 1.6(M) for sale!!! SOLD!!!

Selling my brother car. Silvertop mivec. Comes with complete front and rear Recaro seats, HKS turbo timer, 14" Enkei rims, custom exhaust piping and muffler,bodykit mivec etc...
Loan around 10K arrange by buyer coz the chassis is 1.3 .Year '96.
Location Putra Perdana/Puchong Perdana/Bandar Bukit Puchong.
Serious buyer only.
Call 0122850443

IMGA0396.jpg

IMGA0392.jpg

IMGA0389.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bro how much loan can go?this is satria 1.3 or 1.6 converted to mivec 1.6?serius buyer here......

scomatic,shazwi and skyvirus....check your pm....tq

year? loan how much can go? serious buyer here...

what year?
how much loan can go?
thx

hey bro, we drive da same ride and i stay very near to you. i live in putra perdana too. anyway, i think my bro might be interested in ur car. before you sell ur ride, mind changing da seats wif me? i'll top up more money la.... we can meet on wednesday, after 7pm... ok? pls call or msg me @ 012 6722761..... thx bro....

Last edited:
hey bro, we drive da same ride and i stay very near to you. i live in putra perdana too. anyway, i think my bro might be interested in ur car. before you sell ur ride, mind changing da seats wif me? i'll top up more money la.... we can meet on wednesday, after 7pm... ok? pls call or msg me @ 017 3535003..... thx bro....

hi there... really aaa same place aaa? good a like dat.. you ask your bro to buy and after that u swith the seat la....hahahah....i'll call u later 2 confirm...

car made in what year eh

markIItrd,wkmeng and 11000RPM....chek ur pm....

Thanks...

I don't understand why do you need to reply every one of them through PM. Why don't you just state the full details in your first post so that other ppl can easily know and it saves you alot of work as well...

Btw, I've test drove this car in Sunway last yr Aug.. Ard there... You got it not long ago right? Why are you selling it?

hey bro, we drive da same ride and i stay very near to you. i live in putra perdana too. anyway, i think my bro might be interested in ur car. before you sell ur ride, mind changing da seats wif me? i'll top up more money la.... we can meet on wednesday, after 7pm... ok? pls call or msg me @ 017 3535003..... thx bro....

year & how much loan... pm me asap thanks

I don't understand why do you need to reply every one of them through PM. Why don't you just state the full details in your first post so that other ppl can easily know and it saves you alot of work as well...

Btw, I've test drove this car in Sunway last yr Aug.. Ard there... You got it not long ago right? Why are you selling it?

hi there...

as per describe. it's my brother's car. i'm just helping to ads. reason for selling is my bro want to upgrade. add info given only for serious buyer. if dun wan it's ok though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom