Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Celica Apexi N1 axle back exhaust / muffler system

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
p..........

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

b.........

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

u.........

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

m............

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

p............

Jul 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi BA, was wondering whether there's any power and torque improvement on this Apex system. I have a Celica where the cat converter is about to go and am thinking of replacing it with something from the aftermarket.

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
I gotten this system as it gained alot or good stuff from the Honda's. However, Im not so much of a dyno guy so I would able to tell but from the tuner that tuned my car said it doesn't lost alot of low end torque with decent high rev power increase, deep sound (sexy) in low rev not like those lawn mover and it gets louder as you rev higher but it isn't a exhaust that you will go for if you are going after super loud sound as it has very nice in-car tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new Lotus 2-Eleven takes the Chapman philosophy of ‘Performance through Lightweight’ to its most extreme level yet.

Weighing in at just 670 kg (1,477 lbs) - dry weight with base specification - 745 kg (1639 lbs) - kerb weight, fully loaded - and with 255 PS (252 bhp / 188 kw) on tap courtesy of its supercharged and intercooled 1796 cc engine, the 2-Eleven boasts a power to weight ratio similar to that of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience