Cefiro Gathering at BERGER King 31/7/05

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
grouchy_smurf said:
ooo...which burger king and what time?? i might go...err...but since din's goin as well i'm a little shy to park beside his car nyehehe...
post pics of din's car please, thanks

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
just came back from gathering. few guys turn up. Attendance:

Lawcc
MancCell
RachelAgl
Lokeky (Autoworld)
ongteckweng..

had a good discussion about our feilos. nice meeting u guys. hopefully
we can really keep this goin. maybe some drive up to a place.
anyway, a pic from the gathering...hehehe

tUps

Jul 28, 2005
Malaysia/Phil
sigh, wanted to go, but woke up at 4pm today, haha, sry guys.

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
sorry guys that i didn't turn up. currently not feeling too well ... having fever man ... hope to meet u all again the next time. how did the meet up went on? wat did u guys did?

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
DinNismo said:
What for.....??? If u want to see a nice std cun power ceffy, see smurf's car..

my car not nice anymore....(scratch2 ..bang2...aledy)
dont be so low profile... come come upload both ride of u guys...... :)

at least can give some lights to my future mod mah.... :D

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
cgui said:
sorry guys that i didn't turn up. currently not feeling too well ... having fever man ... hope to meet u all again the next time. how did the meet up went on? wat did u guys did?
no wonder didnt c u la cgui...we all keep thinkin wher r u...hehe
anyway, just had some quick bite...then we just chatted about feilos n stuffs. thats all. pretty interestin to know some of them...
hopefully more will join us next time...plenty of space to park at that area coz modesto's car park is not use...(closed mah) hehehe

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
ongteckweng said:
no wonder didnt c u la cgui...we all keep thinkin wher r u...hehe
anyway, just had some quick bite...then we just chatted about feilos n stuffs. thats all. pretty interestin to know some of them...
hopefully more will join us next time...plenty of space to park at that area coz modesto's car park is not use...(closed mah) hehehe
give a FR on what u guys discussed lah..... interesting to find out wor.... :)

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
Yeah...very nice to see you all at the gathering...but haven't got chance to test drive Ong car (to compare with my car) after conversion. Miss Peter too, another 2.5l Cefiro gang.

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
really am sorry guys. wanted to go but when step out of house & look at the sun ... wah lau eh .. very hot ... cannot tahan ..

so went back to bed .. & took panadol to reduce headache.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
haiya...law...didnt know u wanna test...was rushin back home coz got things to do...hehe
next time okie...i promise...but should b not as powerful as urs coz i m using 235/45/17 tires...so a bit dragging...

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
cgui...yeah, miss you there, looking forward to see you next time yah.

Ong...no problem. Will call your friend to check possible issue using 3.0l wiring and ecu on 2.5l engine.

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Eh? No mention of me wan? No cefiro mean no mention issit? Yor... That means I have to get my feilo quik qui liao.

Anyways, sorry I had to leave early. Something came up as I was waiting for you guys in ProJet. So had to go back to Cheras pronto.

Sori ar, law. I mistaken you for lokeky. Maap. When I saw your face like one kind, like "what is this guy raving about?" I know I've mistaken you liao.

Mancell. Pretty babies you have there. Very big wor. Must be a handful taking care of them. Ermm.. cute kids you have with you too. Hahahaha...

RachelAgl & Lokeky, Didn't actually talk to you guys. Hope to do so in the later meet ups.
Ong. ... hehehe... nice car. Nice wheels. Nice engine. Nice headlights. You think mebbe can spray the ori headlights to the smoked effect ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there. All sifus, on behalf of my friend, he got a Proton Gen-2 and planning to swap the engine either to mivec CK or 4age Black Top 6 speed. He already checked with the PUSPAKOM and the swap for both engine is allowed for his Proton Gen-2. The questions are

1) Which engine better in performance and durability?
2) Which engine has more potential for further modification to gain more HP?
3) Which engine got more aftermarket performance parts?
4) Which engine is more economical in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience