Cefiro Brougham 30g

RachelAgl

Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ongteckweng said:
didnt know so troublesome...
anyway, have u guys seen the NEW SENTRA?? with new NISMO Aerokit!!! I wonder when TC goin to have Cefiro with NISMO Aerokit? :D
You mean this model?? (See attched)

Labelled Bluebird in Japan & Taiwan,Sunny in Singapore,these are pic. of the latest Sentra...won't be here so soon...even Singapore still haven't got it...

ongteckweng

Jul 15, 2004
RachelAgl said:
You mean this model?? (See attched)

Labelled Bluebird in Japan & Taiwan,Sunny in Singapore,these are pic. of the latest Sentra...won't be here so soon...even Singapore still haven't got it...
not this one...check out nissan.com.my
but the bluebird is very good looking. wonder when they r goin to drop in a 2 litre engine like in Aussie?? i think 1.6 and 1.8 is way too small...

vk9

Jun 12, 2005
wow.... new sentra

how come didnt see in TC this morng??

vk9

Jun 12, 2005
ongteckweng said:
they just lauched in w.malaysia....maybe another week or so?? :D
today, visit the facelifted cefiro... quite sporty look.... i like it. :smile: intend to trade it for that but too bad they dont want to offer me a price as their manager is not around.

none is being sold here yet.... wonder why? but the price is higher that the formal cefiro

dream.tent

Apr 22, 2005
www.cardomain.com
So Guys!!! We will see each other At Burger King Hartamas on Sunday OK!!
3pm onwards...

RachelAgl

Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
dream.tent said:
So Guys!!! We will see each other At Burger King Hartamas on Sunday OK!!
3pm onwards...
Hope I can still recognise the way there...
...otherwise will need to call David to lead me,by remote... :biggrin:

I remember something like, KLIA - KL,Damasara exit, PJ Sec 16...then Hartamas or something...

...will go thru' the last gathering posts for the details given by Dream or David,...can't remember exactly...
...Old feilo mah... :biggrin:

ongteckweng

Jul 15, 2004
RachelAgl said:
Hope I can still recognise the way there...
...otherwise will need to call David to lead me,by remote... :biggrin:

I remember something like, KLIA - KL,Damasara exit, PJ Sec 16...then Hartamas or something...

...will go thru' the last gathering posts for the details given by Dream or David,...can't remember exactly...
...Old feilo mah... :biggrin:
no prob mate...just call me if u cant find the way...

Giant Dan

Feb 3, 2006
Any idea where can i get upgrading of the exhaust system for a32

ongteckweng

Jul 15, 2004
Giant Dan said:
Any idea where can i get upgrading of the exhaust system for a32
hi mate...check out the cefiro club thread for more info...
anyway, urs 3.0 or 2.0 or 2.5? i wouldnt usually recommend u to change ur stock exhaust system unless ur engine its 2.5 or 3.0...depending on ur requirement. do u want top speed or more torque?

its hard to find the best solution to our VQ engine coz its not popular here. in US, they have ready made exhaust system. here, we need to custom, which might not have the best results.

anyway, one thing for sure (if u dont mind about the environment :smile:) is to deCAT (cut the Cat Conv)!! then change to slightly bigger pipping and use a S-Flow sport muffler. will c some improvement for sure. cheers

cgui

Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
wah .. still got ppl view this thread meh .. very long time oredi lor .. got 2 years oredi .. damn .. its been a long time ..

whatzzzup

Mar 13, 2006
Hi all 'fei lo ' si fu...any one here stil having the a33?? anyone using 2.5 neo?? TQ

Currently im using GAB HA Hi-Lo suspension. The spring rate i'm using right now is front 5k rear 4k.

It seems very hard on humps and bumps. Wonder if any TITAN spring can into my absorber?
i want it to be a bit softer than what i having now.

Thx.