Carace Kwan~!!!

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Sei TR go secret recipe alone, when im down s'ban never bring her out. All sausage fest, :biggrin::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fatgor, when you came down...Carace was in KL.....she came back to Sban because she lost her IC so need to make a new one...that's why she came down....

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Fatt gor, u haven't wake up yet...???
Wake up edi.:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Fatgor, when you came down...Carace was in KL.....she came back to Sban because she lost her IC so need to make a new one...that's why she came down....
Bukit Putus Round2 call her yea, i bring spare helmet then can sit beside me go long kai. :driver::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fatgor, can I sit ah?? Hehehehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, waiting for you to take close up pic of FY.....:driver:
Haih, long way more to go la me...:frown:

Wake up edi.:biggrin:

Bukit Putus Round2 call her yea, i bring spare helmet then can sit beside me go long kai. :driver::biggrin:
Go long kai or masuk longkang 1st? :rofl:
Scared you can't focus on the road but focus on something else later. :laugh:

There is a saying, "Tengok Long Kang Sampai Masuk Long Kang" :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~Jin....1 slash see blood....after Fatgor very sad...you help him hook up with Christty la...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Fatgor, can I sit ah?? Hehehehe
That time edi bring u test car wor, this time let the chicks aboard. Must do a sticker " No Dicks Allowed in The Passenger Seat" :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Go long kai or masuk longkang 1st? :rofl:
Scared you can't focus on the road but focus on something else later. :laugh:

There is a saying, "Tengok Long Kang Sampai Masuk Long Kang" :biggrin:
I will be fully concentrate on corners, wont so easily fall into the longkang. Got also drive back KL then fall into the Longkang all day and nite.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Wah~~Jin....1 slash see blood....after Fatgor very sad...you help him hook up with Christty la...
Smart la u Joe, when la. She is the one and only Goddess i wanna know! :love::love::love::love:

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

he won't sad 1 ma... coz he wake up dy... he got a lot of chicks dy... he said love carace is just wanna kill his time only....
Where got alot of chicks.. those can see cannot eat not counted yea. :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fat gor cannot eat? then how you explain to me your body size?

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Fat gor cannot eat? then how you explain to me your body size?
That is due to McD yea, size does not matter is the heart that counts. :love::love::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

i tot u oredi ate a lot ma... ehhehee... said wanna gimme some oso no... even tulang oso no...
Wait we go for beer sessions at Midvalley, u can eat all until vomit i oso wont take one from u. I only wan Chrissty..:love::love:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Crispy Creme??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My 120Y is juz lag of power theseadays..although i have tuned up to 1500cc from the original 1200cc..but it's seems to be getting older..juz wanna get some comment from all you expert guys what engine should i put in and how should i tuned my 120Y..all your advise will be much appreciate..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience