Carace Kwan~!!!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eyong....lol sure can catch up...
Not sure wor .... What if she blinds me with her HID's how, how? Accident leh .... and not the kind of "accident" we hoped for too .... :confused_smile:

Ah Fatt: Wah, suddenly all attack Seremban liao wor .... But must ask for permit from taikor S'ban Zth TitanRev first wor ....

..... and who's buying Fish-head beehoon, Sikamat-style? I'll buy if Carace come okie ... :mouth_closed:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
maybe she monitoring leh but keep quite only....who knows.....kekeke

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
Not sure wor .... What if she blinds me with her HID's how, how? Accident leh .... and not the kind of "accident" we hoped for too .... :confused_smile:

Ah Fatt: Wah, suddenly all attack Seremban liao wor .... But must ask for permit from taikor S'ban Zth TitanRev first wor ....

..... and who's buying Fish-head beehoon, Sikamat-style? I'll buy if Carace come okie ... :mouth_closed:
you'll get blinded......by her.....a-32 head light hid or the other head light........heheh.....:regular_smile:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Eyong

err err.. no need kua.. i drop by there buy char siu pau for her le.. ok ma? hehehe..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Eyong

err err.. no need kua.. i drop by there buy char siu pau for her le.. ok ma? hehehe..
Woi Ah Fatt, drop-by buy char siew pau for her, OR buy HER char siew pau ah? Now, speak straight straight ok ..... *grin*

Aiyo, like that I sure kena liao now .... lucky no one know me in S'ban ... or else sure kena tiong by The white a-32 and HID-ed kau kau (then again, am I complaining either?) :mouth_closed:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Woi Ah Fatt, drop-by buy char siew pau for her, OR buy HER char siew pau ah? Now, speak straight straight ok ..... *grin*

Aiyo, like that I sure kena liao now .... lucky no one know me in S'ban ... or else sure kena tiong by The white a-32 and HID-ed kau kau (then again, am I complaining either?) :mouth_closed:
u would be happy if she do so, rite??... haha...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
oit!.. hahaha.. buy for her char siew pau to eat le.. i very innocent wan.. hehehe..

who dares to tiong u wor.. ur GTR so fast.. mine also can give u tiong from north all the way to south.. *sob sob..

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
sky,of course is her lor.who else....hehehe....happy sumore knowing
that she have a secret admirer like u.hahaha....

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
lucky no 1 know u?i know u wo.....:shades_smile:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do any of you use throwaway MF/cotton cloths for polishing? AG and Sonax (and probably others) sell cloths for polishing, but the cloth is meant to be thrown away after it gets dirty. Seems an expensive way and waste although I can understand the reason for it; that is, to minimize scratches. Why not throwaway wax cloths as well?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience