Car Theft due to ...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

liz@rd

Known Member
I am a newbie here but i seriously think that posting up ur car pictures , the mods u did , ur interior more or less did contribute some extra information for Bast@rds next target ...

I dun mean to pour cold water but every week seems like there's a car missing ... be it modded or not.

I understand this is a sharing committee but it seems that blurring out the car plate no. does not seem to be effective enough and posting up more pictures of the car does really give those thieves a target ...

I just read the topic of the stolen Skyline and it did broke my heart although it's not my car but what the hell , as said "u can earn back the money spent" but not the "TIME AND EFFORT" ...

So if pics were to be taken
- plate no. removed
- not @ home surrounding showing ur neighborhood as well
- edit the picture if there's decals and stickers

Info sharing
- like some member asked , "hey bro i always see ur car @ XYXY place u stay there ?" try not to reveal where u stay
- car in garage or accessories ... they like to ask where u stay and all , just tell them somewhere else
- i dunno why but for some reason , i dun leave my car overnight to any of the garage or accessories shop unless it's a major problem ... i would rather stand there and watch

C n C are welcomed , but this is my opinion only ... sigh ... and if my car happened to be stolen in a secured Condo , the 1st person i will ask 2 see are the guards that are on duty that time ...

Last edited by a moderator:
lizard,
I won't even see the guards if my car was stolen in a secured condo. I'll just hire some thugs and beat the guards to a pulp on the ground. In this country, it seems that the more power you have and the more fear you can cause to people, means you will be safer and more secured. So, just do things the cowboy way and uncivilized way. This land is half uncivilized and half barbaric anyway.

I hear that the car thieves tend to hang out at workshop/tuner shop to target cars. Forum info are sporadic and are fragmented most of the times.

However, I do know a few members here that are quite biasa showing their cars and the specs.

lizard,
I won't even see the guards if my car was stolen in a secured condo. I'll just hire some thugs and beat the guards to a pulp on the ground. In this country, it seems that the more power you have and the more fear you can cause to people, means you will be safer and more secured. So, just do things the cowboy way and uncivilized way. This land is half uncivilized and half barbaric anyway.

AGREED!!:biggrin:

put some parang act like canard on ur bumper... hehehhee... can cut wind & can pek ppl when u need it... ehhehe..

If people wants to steal, they steal. Its not necessary to say the cars they would steal is all planned out like Gone in 60 Seconds. My old rusty got broken in 2 times. Once to steal stuff in my car, the other was trying to drive it away but they messed up the ignition switch. Lucky i guess.

We could spend all day talking about people with skills that do this dastardly job. But its hard to catch them.

If people wants to steal, they steal. Its not necessary to say the cars they would steal is all planned out like Gone in 60 Seconds. My old rusty got broken in 2 times. Once to steal stuff in my car, the other was trying to drive it away but they messed up the ignition switch. Lucky i guess.

We could spend all day talking about people with skills that do this dastardly job. But its hard to catch them.

polis says, finger print won't prove anythings...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Stealing would not stop them with limited or no information..When there is an opportunity , there they go..Anyways , don't give them a sight..Maybe it could help

gather all the man power is a must.., so, pls join my team...

should i move this to car crimes or just let u all spam with the help of satria95? hiring thugs and use parang etc etc :biggrin:

gather all the man power is a must.., so, pls join my team...

why dont we ask for 1 volunteer, to park his car in high car crime area....let the car unlock and with window partly wind-down. Jin, ur EK seems perfect to be the "bait". hahaha

then we all eyeing in that car for any potential car theft. we ambush them and whack kaw them kawkaw b4 send them to polisi. :driver:

JacEK!! Why u got same idea as me! i just tought about this idea before you post. But my idea was to leave the car with the keys in it. Once the car start and moving BooOoM!!! Yea baby! This will teach all the other thugs not to mess with people's car. I agree. Jin's car is the best for this.

why dont we ask for 1 volunteer, to park his car in high car crime area....let the car unlock and with window partly wind-down. Jin, ur EK seems perfect to be the "bait". hahaha

then we all eyeing in that car for any potential car theft. we ambush them and whack kaw them kawkaw b4 send them to polisi. :driver:

if follow the rules, we are wrong in 1st place... even we catch the thieve, oso cannot charge them...:hmmmm:

i think all of u guys, just come out for 1 gathering, then join the force....

JacEK!! Why u got same idea as me! i just tought about this idea before you post. But my idea was to leave the car with the keys in it. Once the car start and moving BooOoM!!! Yea baby! This will teach all the other thugs not to mess with people's car. I agree. Jin's car is the best for this.

leave the car key inside?? that is so obvious to the theft that it is a TRAP hahaha.
but seriously, im serious about this idea, since I used to be a victim of this car stolen case.

Jin, any comment? :burnout:

My car always get vandalised by people. I dunno why they like to scratch my car and knowck my mirrors and stuff. Is it wrong to look good hahahaha. I'm serious about this idea also. We can start our own business for this =)

leave the car key inside?? that is so obvious to the theft that it is a TRAP hahaha.
but seriously, im serious about this idea, since I used to be a victim of this car stolen case.

Jin, any comment? :burnout:

other than GPS tracking, we cannot do anything to trap them... coz this is a parts of polis job...
even u get those bastard, but polis dun even bother to charge them... wat use..?? just if u dare to kill, then can plan for a show la....

for serious, just join the force...

First time uncle Jin so serious. Ok i give up. We'll leave the job to our abang.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom