Car Shipping Malaysia- Giga Shipping - RORO

Car Shops and Services

Car Shipping Malaysia- Giga Shipping - RORO

Dec 1, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
visit - www.gmg.my

GMG strives to keep serving our customers, whose needs are ever changing, as best as we can. Giga shipping team of dedicated personnel, have been the key to it's success. Riding on the fact that every customer's needs and requirements are different, we work hard to ensure the unique tailoring of services specific to each and every one of our customers.
Once a booking has been placed, customers are advised on the actions to follow whilst our dedicated team at Giga manages all procedures necessary, including arrangements for customs clearance, the collection and delivery of vehicles as well as invoicing, making Giga the one stop center for all services.

We provide shipping and freight forwarding in PORT KLANG, SELANGOR

We specialize in shipping light passenger cars & commercial vehicles (SUV/MPV/BAS/LORRY), Heavy vehicles (Escavator, Tractor, Forklift)
Port KLANG East to West Malaysia by Container or RORO shipment.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Vr4
Gentlemen,

I've inherited a Proton Wira VR4 from my brother and the engine condition is kind a working okay. But there are several problems occurs recently in the system (I think so) and I don't know what is it.

When I'm on accelerate and hit the clutch instantly (i.e change gear or slowing down), the engine will shut off. It happens often. Does it have to do anything with its throttle body?

Then the engine jerking when it hit >5500 rpm (boost @ 0.6) and now it happen @...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience