Can i sue...

the_devil

Oct 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
PDRM! Yes, our police! Y? Recently my wife had an unfortunate accident. Well, it started in an industrial area in serdang, was a freaking 1 way street. As that day it was raining very heavily, suddenly she saw an oncoming traffic which was a lorry going quite fast. All other cars gave way including my wife. About 5- 10 seconds later, out of no where a police waja came also on the wrong side of the road, forcing every car 2 swerve n jam on their brakes just 2 avoid the cops. My wife did the same, but unfortunately the vehicle behind didnt manage 2 stop n smack on the back of her car. She manage 2 get the plate of the police car. Can we like lodge a report on this? :banghead:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I don't think u can sue the cops. The mistake still lies in the car behind, as they must always maintain a safe distance with the front car. Your police report will focus on the car behind and not the cops. Because you will claim insurance from that company n the back car driver will kena a saman.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
In that instance, cannot. The car behind at fault, claim their insurance.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
CAnnot. Even if it is the police fault, in this country, forget it.

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
Cannot bro,
Even if not police also, the behind car bang u is wrong.

My sis have same incident like u.
The one who cause the accident promise to pay but in the end don't want to pay cause she said not her car accident.:banghead:

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Cannot bro,
Even if not police also, the behind car bang u is wrong.

My sis have same incident like u.
The one who cause the accident promise to pay but in the end don't want to pay cause she said not her car accident.:banghead:
My Hilux also used to getting this kind of bang-on-the-back during traffic jam due do to the fukcing ah lian playing with her phone too much....so her Kelisa bang my car(Luckily not the weekend car though)

Although my car was OK safe & sound,but her Kelisa was not,unfortunately(Bumper got cracked & headlight cracked) but I still need to have some payment" because I need to teach her how to concentrate when driving a goddamn car(Yes,before I slowly getting in front on her,I already seeing she was way "too much" with her phone & didnt concentrate on the road,traffic)

But ah lian...you know laa.Trus cabut lari like lipas kudung to her apartment & as light as she goes,quickly gone through the multi storey parking lot.I not really want to chasing her but the moral of the story:

Eventhough you might cause a traffic jam when you going to "settled down" in the exact spot where the accident between was happen,just do it!Because if not,the coward-piece-of-low-life might try to run from his/her responsibility,leaving you with no hope but to prepare to pay for your own bill for the accident that you never had anything to do with......just a reminder.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The one who kiss your butt should pay for it, according to the official regulation.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Murder Also Can Cover-up (MACC)

What is this?

Better not waste your time...:listen:
hahah, bro.......the topic is traffic accident & sue, not MURDER case that can cover up. Either you or me that gone out of topic. :smokin::hmmmm:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Even though the police car caused the accident, but the police car was no involved in the actual accident, so how to claim the police....:smokin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
u cannot sue ambulance, police or bomba vehicles.......they always have the right of way.
Even on a 1 way street against traffic?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just like those movies where the cops caused serious damages to cars and other facilities then end up getting screwed by the Chief...

Not sure what's the compensation like but those cops did receive complaints :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got a KE70 and want to transform it into a Drift/Track car....

Where can i get parts for that car,i mean Halfcut/2nd hand parts in KL/Selangor area as budget was low ~

Thanks for any help =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience