Calling for Astina Members

awsyeow

Mar 25, 2004
dec...
when wana bring me for a ride in ur turbo kia ......
heard u got new mods all... share share la.....
oh ya... guys in initial-d takumi's car is used to sell taufu..... but this astina is used in muar to sell OTAK OTAK :lol: :lol: ..........

awsyeow

Mar 25, 2004
Originally posted by DeC@Jan 23 2005, 02:00
check it out. wat car is it ?
guys the OTAK OTAK car that i meant is this car.... aiks sori guys... tot the siggie will com together in the qoute... anyway i think u all know which car that i m toking about..

DeC

Nov 14, 2004
yah yah otak otak that ur gf love alot rite . haha

but cant drift lah in muar just a few connors . mod no lah ? just stock

and standard b8 . veli slow lah . sometime cant even overtake a NA .

slow bai man . still need advice .

awsyeow

Mar 25, 2004
dec
dun balik kampung so early..... tonite we go yam cha...... ok ar.....
then u can fetch me in ur lil red devil.... show me ur infamous drifting skill eheehehheheeeee.... newbie wana learn som tricks from u...

ahaha ya my gf like to eat muar otak otak especially the otak otak ferried by ur red astina..after coming out from hot oven.....travel at minimum 200kph makes it extra delicious :lol: :lol: :lol:

astinabpt

Oct 15, 2004
Central
hey ya dude! sorry took so long to reply here.. yuppp my astina got Mivec lips infront, but got to cut it into 2 then plus a plate in between then can go in. our bumper in wider then mivec maa.. but I dont have the pic here, once i got it will post here.. :D

astinabpt

Oct 15, 2004
Central
Originally posted by Mini SEG@Mar 13 2005, 12:58
any sifos here know wat engine to swap for my mazda astina?
:D :D
bro, why not go for turbo engine from Mazda itself ? we have b6t, b8t 180 / 210. make your choice! :D the most important thing is, how much $$$ are you willing to spend ?

for b8t 180 stock stended - i've spent rm7k - halfcut/gbox/parts ;)
for b8t 210 stock stended - astina210 spent rm11k (i think so) :D

astinabpt

Oct 15, 2004
Central
Originally posted by SiGNAL@Mar 14 2005, 13:05
Btw, what front brakes are you guys using....?! Does familia gtr have twin pot? thinking of a brake upgrade... although using stock engine. :D
bro, look at your brake caliper.. can yoiu see 22V / 13 ? this one is stended for caliper / disc brake.. am using TX3 gbox + shaft, so am using knuckle/caliper/disk for TX3 also.. wording are 22V / 14.. if stock 1.6 SOHC, depends on your drive shaft if i'm not mistaken.. maybe others can explain better ? :D

rsar

May 21, 2004
us.f2.yahoofs.com
Originally posted by SiGNAL@Mar 14 2005, 13:05
Btw, what front brakes are you guys using....?! Does familia gtr have twin pot? thinking of a brake upgrade... although using stock engine. :D
[snapback]815887[/snapback]​
Signal...for stock standard 1.6 single-cam carby engine, used 22V/13...then upgraded to GTX Stock standard, 22V/14...currently using the GTR front rotors and calipers with Lantis V6 knuckle, and Lantis V6 for rear...

differences???
big...bigger..and bigger...

GTR brake is not twin pot but the size of the rotor and calliper piston are bigger...

SiGNAL

Ya Mum's House
Originally posted by rsar@Mar 21 2005, 15:55
Signal...for stock standard 1.6 single-cam carby engine, used 22V/13...then upgraded to GTX Stock standard, 22V/14...currently using the GTR front rotors and calipers with Lantis V6 knuckle, and Lantis V6 for rear...

differences???
big...bigger..and bigger...

GTR brake is not twin pot but the size of the rotor and calliper piston are bigger...
[snapback]827615[/snapback]​
ehm GTR as in Familia GTR? Very hard to source familia parts in this part of the world... lantis parts also doesn't come very often, especially V6... never saw the halfcut before.... sigh

how much is the gtr front calipers and rotor selling for over there?

cheers man.

mazdaspeed

Nov 9, 2004
mazdaspeed astina here...hehe

mazdaspeed ekshaust
RE mazdaspeed wheels
mazdapeed emblemz ehhe

We will be show casing this 3 months old Nissan Teana. Although it is not a special car but you would be shocked to find out that this is actually a 3 months old but yet looked like a year old car. Owned by a very well known fashion designer in Malaysia, she called us to save her ride from rotting to the ground.

From a distance the car looks like is in a good state but lacking some waxing. We...