Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

CA18 turbo engine and wiring

dorifmon

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2006
www.kazutogarage.com
maker : nissan
model : CA18 DET c/w 5speed transmition + wiring + ECU + meter etc...
call for best price and nego...

Attachments

dorifmon

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2006
www.kazutogarage.com
3xxx or 3xxxx

KAZUTO GARAGE RCA - Roll Center Adapters/Adjusters

32mm negative roll center adaptor for AE86 - RM350

32mm super negative roll center adaptor - RM 420

32mm negative roll center adaptor for KE70 - RM350

32mm negative roll center adapter for JZX 81 - RM570

32mm roll center adapter for JZX 81,suitable for road use - RM480

*Roll Center adapter
The RCA blocks (roll center adapter) do a couple of things. First they move the roll center of the front control arms closer to the stock location after you lower your car. This helps your corner entry as the weight transfer is better ballenced. Second is bump steer, after you lower your car, the amount of angle on the lower arms and tie rods affect how much change in toe you recive as the car goes threw its suspension travel. You may notice it as you go threw a corner and hit a bump, the wheel will jump or jerk. By putting the angles back to stock, it lessen the amount of toe change you recive which will give you a smoother wheel.

*Negative roll center adapter
The NCRCA's work the same as rca's (correct for bump steer, move roll center closer to stock) but add some width to the track of the lower control arms by moving the bottom of the struts outwards. By doing this, they also add camber. On Battle Version NCRCA's, if you notice there are 2 levels of adjustment, The first level is 20mm wider and the second level is 40mm wider. I suggest going with the first level of adjustment to start with.

they do widen the front track of your car, pay close attention to clearances you have in your fenders, You usually have to remove the fender liner and or clearance the fender well and fender gap. Sometimes pulling the castor rods forward 2 complete turns will also help give a little added space. + n!

this roll center adaptor is made by 32mm thickness Aluminium Alloy 6061 by our Kazuto Garage R&D department.

**Aluminium alloy 6061 is one of the most extensively used of the 6000 series aluminium alloys. It is a versatile heat treatable extruded alloy with medium to high strength capabilities.

Composition
Table 1. Typical composition of aluminium alloy 6061

Component=Amount (wt.%)

Aluminium=Balance,Magnesium=0.8-1.2,Silicon=0.4 – 0.8,Iron=Max. 0.7,Copper=0.15-0.40,Zinc=Max. 0.25,Titanium=Max. 0.15,Manganese=Max. 0.15,Chromium=0.04-0.35,Others=0.05

Typical properties of aluminium alloy 6061 include:
· Medium to high strength
· Good toughness
· Good surface finish
· Excellent corrosion resistance to atmospheric conditions
· Good corrosion resistance to sea water
· Can be anodized
· Good weldability and brazability
· Good workability

Physical Properties:Density: 2.7 g/cm3

Melting Point: Approx 580°C
Modulus of Elasticity: 70-80 GPa
Poissons Ratio: 0.33

Applications
Typical applications for aluminium alloy 6061 include:
· Aircraft and aerospace components
· Marine fittings
· Transport
· Bicycle frames
· Camera lenses
· Driveshafts
· Electrical fittings and connectors
· Brake components
· Valves
· Couplings

serious buyer please contact kazuto garage at 012 278 7115(NO SMS),03 3345 2510. dealer welcome and we ship international

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys!hello! i'm new here! :biggrin:
alittle introduction of myself,20yo,stay in malacca,previously own a Viva with minor performance mods(exhaust,plugs,air filter,shocks) till 1 night i fell asleep and crashed into trees,the whole engine fly out 10 meters away :driver: :banghead: :P i were fine tho just broke my arm and ankle but my car were not :P

so long story short,i'm planing to buy a proton satria with 4g63t VR4 about 12-15k.i'm able to claim about 23k from insurance company,so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience