Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Bundle Buy: K&N 100% Original Drop in or Open Pod Airfilter

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Hi guys!
I want to buy the K&N Open Pod Air Filter.
And i get a special rate if could buy in quantities.
I wanna help to those who wanna buy as well.
At least we buy together we can save some bucks in our pocket.
However, do keep in mind that i have few rules and regulation stated below.

For Customer outside Klang Valley:biggrin::
-You all got no choice but i have to post it to you,unless you all are willing to come down to Subang Jaya.
-Post will cost 7 Ringgit using GDEX, at least that was when last time i deliver something to a customer.
-You all are required to: Bank In The Full amount of money as per price quoted, snap a picture of the cash deposit/transaction/transfer or whatever method you using as proof of transaction occur.
-Whatsapp me/Wechat me/email me/MMS me the slip picture. Please make sure its clear =.=.

And then proceed to the next terms and conditions.

For Customer Within Subang Jaya that want to COD:biggrin:: (in cases you all scare i wanna con you or something)
-We may do Cash on Delivery,but please please please bank in to me at least 25% of the price quoted to you as a deposit so that if in any cases you all fail to show up, i wouldnt rugi that much. (i got experience)
-The time and place for the delivery will be set upon reaching the max amount of the order quantity which is 25 Pieces. Once the order of all members in ZTH are compiled and reach 25 pieces, we will meet on that day,at night.
-Bank in quarter of the amount, please do as usual, print the slips,snap a photo of it, and whatsapp me/email/or any method you all wanna use to show the proof of transactions.
-Upon the day of COD, please pay full amount on the spot, and then only you get your item.
-Don't be afraid as there will be others ZTH member as well..Can yum char some more.Haha..

2nd, here's how everything gonna go:
-Once you're confirmed of taking, i will update here inside this thread from the number 1-25. I will put you're nick name or user name in this thread so that the other user can know when will the time reach or how much quantity have already confirm.
-And once it reaches 25 pieces caps, i will order/buy and then deliver (to the one whos outside the Klang Valley) on the next day. And the day after that you'll recieve your item, unless its a public holiday la..haha.But not to worry, tracking number will be given to you and i'll send the pictures of your item via whatsapp or any method you all prefer.
As for COD customers that are willing to come to Subang jaya/Kelana Jaya/Sunway/Shah Alam, i'll tell where to meet and at what time. Please do bear in mind to be punctual..do not let the others to wait for you. And i wont get confused with products, i will put a sticky note there if its yours with your name and car model. If You're late,i'll be at Kelana Jaya till 10 PM.

In case of situations:
-If suddenly the car of your model have no stock, i will call you straight away and ask if you wanna proceed with it or not to wait,or you want your money back.
*If you want your money back, then give me 20 minutes, then check your account balance once more. Taipan USJ so near to my house =.=
-In cases where i happen to be late: i'll inform you first so that you know im committed to help you as well.
-If you feel the fear of me running away,do not worry, i'm studying at management and science university, doing my degree and still got a year to go before i grad. You can find me there. Hahaha...
-This is a one time or maybe two time event, depends on the feed back, i may or may not continue to do this as because i do not take a single cent of profit, and everything travel expenses is on me. (You're welcome if you wanna give me extra tips):proud: I ain't rich you know.:burnout:
-Keep in mind that i only wanna help you guys and not doing for the sake of business measures.
-Do not worry as your identity or car model will not be exposed here in this thread. PM me or contact me if you wanna join!

I'm an honest guy,i've been conned, cheated , and bla bla bla... So i know what you all been going through around here experiencing with bad sellers.. Don't worry, i'll make sure everything goes well.:burnout:

So if you agree with the term above: Don't feel shy to contact me or PM me. I always online ZTH.. so don't worry. If you want the drop in Air filter,ask me the model of your car and state the year of that car, it's important because different year, different types of drop in. If you want the universal open pod type like me, do state the inches (3,3.5,4,4.5, and 6 inches). Air intake kit are available as well for CERTAIN types of model only, but this one is not included in the bundle buy however..Feel free to ask me about it, but never expect a too cheap price.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
How much is a Kelisa KNN? I think kancil dont have :rofl:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am in the process of deciding to import one of my car back to Malaysia when I am moving back to Malaysia for good. I am not sure what is involve and may have change since I last research it. Please feel free to chip in any info which light help, thanks. Listed below are a few questions I have.

1. Is Left hand drive proper to use in Malaysia?
2. What is involve other than shipping the car back in container. (Road Tax, quarantine, etc).
3. I remember I have to be the owner of the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience