Bukit Putus Balls Out Touge Course

Jun 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
may i know how often do they run in bukit putus? when is the suitable time to view? or participate? is there any practice ? pls any1 who hav info let me knw. thx.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
just this evening passing by this place....yes....very empty...all other ppl use new route...then this route become abandoned...huhuhu....

some vids on it>> http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9895/moviel.mp4

p/s:don't worry about that girl...she's just fine....
p/s2: if u plan to drive here pls take safety measurement on it because it was still a public road..happy but safe driving

Last edited:

lowpro

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
should try out this road again after i have fitted an anti-roll bar to my car!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
*and btw....i saw a burnt ke70 @ toyota dx at one of the hairpins..(before the my cam start recording)...

i wonder what happened and who's car is that....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
pomen, i saw that too last week when I did a few run there.....stock rims and bonnet was open...might have catch fire or something

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
huiyoo... that driver of 120Y attacked the corner with single hand (left hand only) !
He must have a heartbeat and skills like Loeb....:adore::adore::adore:

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
manual la more scary... :driver:
He say auto gear because he is steering with left hand, and putting his right hand on the A-beam..
:biggrin:
Like Takumi.. left hand steer and change gear, right elbow rest on window panel...:driver:

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
He say auto gear because he is steering with left hand, and putting his right hand on the A-beam..
:biggrin:
Like Takumi.. left hand steer and change gear, right elbow rest on window panel...:driver:
err...

mine also auto...and i use right hand to steer....left hand used to hold my position and keep my body from throwing away..(No bucket seat) :itsme:

but pity my gearbox la....being abused....dunnow how long gonna last again that one....sure after this convert to manual if kong again... :idea:

so weekend how many of us go over there???how about if we setup a mini gathering over there???notofficial one just open to everyone and keep it in a organized way and safe oso.... :driver:

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
too bad now a day i no more stay in setapak... or else i definately go to the Ride with Tengku Djan.!!!

lowpro

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
Is this a public road or private course? Where does the road lead to?
it is a public road and i believe it is the old kuala pilah road; there is a highway now to get to kuala pilah. if you take the route uphill, the first place you will come to is the ulu bendol recreational site (which is also the base if you want to climb up gunung angsi). after ulu bendol, you can end up in kuala pilah, or seri menanti etc. very easy to access from senawang. just take the senawang exit on the n-s highway, drive straight (past a few traffic lights) till you reach paroi and turn right (If you miss this turning, you'll be on the lekas highway back to kl via seri kembangan) from there, look for the bukit putus signage and turn right when indicated.

for the event, the organisers are closing the road up.

hope this helps.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A report out of Germany today from the country’s top automotive support service, ADAC (the German equivalent of the AAA of US), claims that the most reliable cars - based on analysis of their receipt of 2 million calls for help - in Germany are of German make. BMW’s X3 tops the list, and is followed by Audi’s A2 and BMW’s 1-series. But there’s a small problem in the analysis: the X3 isn’t made by BMW.

For those familiar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience