BUGATTI EB110 GT in Sarawak

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Yes, it is true that Sarawak does have this Bugatti EB110 GT cars, one of the most previous collectors cars and one of the most expensive cars you will ever encounter in Malaysia.

I have seen the pictures of that car (Bugatti) taken by my friend, which was parked just in front of his car, a Proton Wira Aeroback EVO3.

Even Tom, the administrator and founder of zerotohundred.com had witness the picture, he even asked about it, but my friend did not reply :p , I watched Top Gear latest episod on 11 December and came accross the all new Bugatti Veyron, and then I it started to refresh my memories about the particular model of Bugatti in Sarawak.

i GOOGLE it "Bugatti EB110 GT in Sarawak" and I actually saw an article, which was rather interesting to read, this

http://www.bugattirevue.com/revue20/philipp.htm

I dont want to mention the name of the owner because it can be rather sensitive and may post threat to my freedom of speech, but you can know it from the article.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
so close; it seems, bugatti made in malaysia...but i suppose die hard bugatti fans would like what has turn out.

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
He is part of the Malaysian Monarchy, his father was and still is the Chief Minister of Sarawak, and his family owns over 100 companies, ranging from Sarawak Securities to logging, hence, the reason he refers to me as "lah" or buddy. His name is Datuk Sulaiman Rahman Taib.
i think the Taib family already well-known in Sarawak as a money sucking minister. Ofcos lah in Sarawak dont have Sultan. btw Taib have few private jet.

spot a Bugatti infront of the Wira?
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=1096&highlight=BUGATTI
the wira is a member's car from Kuching.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
sulaiman would also be one of the highest paid CEOs in Msia as well right? something like 13 mil a year in salary from RHB?

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
WOWOWOWOW!!! Its unfathomable that Bugatti was almost owned by a Malaysian!

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
well,if thats truth then i wonder will veyron appear today?i believe vw has better resource to build better bugatti...hope they will make us better proton soon...

so we might have chance to see a veyron in sarawak too.....

btw, was datuk the one who flung a ferrari at kl city recently?

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Yes, it's for real. This Bugatti is really in Sarawak. In Kuching to be particular. It's now kept in one of the workshop in Kuching. I have personally seen it.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Yes, it is true. I found out from another international forum that the EB110 belonging to our Datuk (the black one in the article) is the ONLY one modified by Brabus.

I sincerely hope he gets a Veyron and drives it around KL/Sarawak.

3R1C

'(00) Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2003
Kelate/Penang
3R1C-MY.Blogspot.com
SkYwAlKeR said:
its the old bugatti mah... i thought the new bugatti veyron is in malaysia adi so fast... haiyo...
It's stated "BUGATTI EB110 GT in Sarawak" in the title...you might need to get ur eyes sight check...haha...just joking

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
sarcastics said:
*yawnnnn* eb110 is even older than first batch iswara... *dropped from chair*
*yawn* Yes, it's much older than the Iswara, but it's VERY VERY VERY much more POWERFUL and much HIGHER in QUALITY in terms of build and material. *dropped from chair*
kiddin kiddin..... :D

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
It might be old but it will still outrun most things on Malaysia roads.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Wahlao ea, I dont even dare to write down the name of the owner here, lol, you people so busybody go and paste here from the website? :D:D:D:D kidding mate.

Yeah, that was the picture I saw, and yes, that Wira Aeroback EVo3 at the back belongs to my friend.

It is old, but how many Bugatti can you see on Malaysian road? It was built ages ago, but at that time, it is being listed as one of the world's most exclusive supercar.

Anyway, the Ferrari F355 which was mentioned in the article had crashed several years back when the other was on the way heading to the airport for the departure back to overseas. Sad thing.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hI there,

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the ignition timing for my 1.6 satria.
I able to locate the distributor and unlock the two bolts.

How i know i set it correctly. not to advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience