Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Bubble remover tank / Breather tank

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Bubble Remover Tank / Breather Tank

Brand New UTR Bubble remover tank / Breather tank.
Comes complete with all hoses and clamps.

Designed originally for racing engines, today’s compact production engines can also benefit from the used of Radiator Bleed Tank. By mounting the tank high up in the engine compartment, you can be assured that of a fully filled system with room for air expansion, thus reducing chances of overheating due to air-lock. Hi-Pressure Radiator Cap included.

Radiator Breather Tank is ideal for modern compact engine bays, as well as full race vehicles. By mounting the tank high up in the engine compartment, you can be assured of a fully filled system with room for air expansion, thus reducing chances of overheating due to airlock. Hi-Pressure Radiator Cap included.

High Quality Full Aluminium construction, comes with mounting bracket and other accesories as shown in picture.

Greddy Bubble Tank : rm180

Arospeed / Works Engineering Bubble Tank : rm280

Interested pls. pm or call : 017-3526055 (andy)

COD Location: Bandar Sunway

* CLICK HERE FOR MORE ITEMS *

Thanks for Viewing !! :burnout:

Attachments

Last edited:

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
bro,

kind a interested with this stuff.

- any pic how it looks for those already installed it?
- is it compatible with any car?
- any website for me to refer to?
- pse quote best price incl postage.. :adore:

thnks.

andysky5

Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro,

kind a interested with this stuff.

- any pic how it looks for those already installed it?
- is it compatible with any car?
- any website for me to refer to?
- pse quote best price incl postage.. :adore:

thnks.
Hello bro, please check your pm....Tq

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
bro,

- best price incl postage to kuantan?
- pm payment instruction, pse.

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
bro,

item received but dont have any installation manual? hell, i know nothing how to install this thing :confused: pse, link any installation diagram.:adore:

thnks.

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
bro,

today manage to install it after long time waiting. just to let u know:
- bracket supplied cant be used (with my car and my engine arrangement lah, other car maybe can) so i just bought 1m of alluminium plet that cost RM1- settle lah:biggrin:
- just swap the cap with my radiator cap since my radiator cap is 1 bar and cap supplied with breather only 0.9 bar. read somewhere, that to make it working as design, cap pressure for breather must be higher than radiator cap- correct me if i'm wrong pse.
- the hose supplied, more than enough, if u want to buy back that red hose, just let me know:biggrin: didnt use it.

anyway, tested and working well, can see bubble from breather whenever engine is running. so it means, this stuff will make ur cooling system bleeding continuously.

just to share, attached are the pic of my breather bubble removal arrangement. but sorry, dont have time yet to wash my engine bay.:banghead:

to the seller, thnks + free bump.:smokin:

Last edited:

andysky5

Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro,

today manage to install it after long time waiting. just to let u know:
- bracket supplied cant be used (with my car and my engine arrangement lah, other car maybe can) so i just bought 1m of alluminium plet that cost RM1- settle lah:biggrin:
- just swap the cap with my radiator cap since my radiator cap is 1 bar and cap supplied with breather only 0.9 bar. read somewhere, that to make it working as design, cap pressure for breather must be higher than radiator cap- correct me if i'm wrong pse.
- the hose supplied, more than enough, if u want to buy back that red hose, just let me know:biggrin: didnt use it.

anyway, tested and working well, can see bubble from breather whenever engine is running. so it means, this stuff will make ur cooling system bleeding continuously.

just to share, attached are the pic of my breather bubble removal arrangement. but sorry, dont have time yet to wash my engine bay.:banghead:

to the seller, thnks + free bump.:smokin:
Thanks a lot bro for the write-up, looks really good ler......cheers !! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i been going thou the e-manage menu for tat....oni for 2AZ-FE i think 2AZ-FE is 2.4V, any camry owner out there pasang e-manage(blue)
kindly help .thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience