break in at sukasa service apartment

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hercules79

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
BE extra CAREFUL people!!!... my lovely REX has been raped ... they stole all my meters (apexi) including my NEO AVCR and RSM..my sparco star seats and even my HID:banghead: .. see ... what dumb ass people would do for money... the car has been park right in front of sukasa main enterance and i guess the people there just dont care...

between... the time was at 11am... its just a reminder for all the rotary members to be careful around that area...

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
seats and HID also can take ?

which means they open the hood and disconnect ur things ? also they take the seats out... no body actually realise that ?

really sad to hear that... my car was rapped once... last time it was only the S-AFC 2 got robbed...and my window got smashed...

hercules79

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
ya bro.. i guess malaysian dont really care anymore... all they care if its not their car.. its ok... wah... head ache la... sum tung!!!

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
from my incident... i learnt my lesson... keep those meters away... i only have 1 meter on my dash.. which is also hidden on the right hand side of the steering. the boost meter.

my water temp is hidden in the glovebox. my datalogit is also hidden there in the glove box... i have bare minimum stuff for my car... don't wanna put fancy stuff like AFC neo or RSM on the dash...

my timer and my boost controller situated infront of my steering.. before the meter console. they are not those fancy AVCR :).. just basic dual SBC solenoid.

so i'm reducing the attractiveness of my car.. hopefully those low life scums doesn't target my car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus, pls help and teach. wat i can do with my stock satria 1.3 manual. i mean modify my car like other forumers, good engine, well tuned car, ... and so on. i prefer car to be powerful but not good looking. how bout JPJ?:confused:
pls help!
satria owners pls help!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience