Brave gals!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
elaine2284 said:
clever???

maybe we should categorise it as smart...... but sometimes being tooo smart will end up doing stupid things....

i agree .....over confidence oso can make us to do stupid things.......

the best way is be cool on the road...really want to speed go to track or do it off peak hours!!!!!heheheheheheeh......i think the best timing is on friday 12pm-2.00pm bcoz all pcman goes prayers.....

babyGreddy said:
guys,

not all girls are like that.im oso a girl who likes mod and speed but those who really love to mod will take care of the car and will not trash.im in that category bcoz i love to speed but see the place dun harm or kill others...and i love my car (spent so much!!!)

i agree with some of u saying that some girls are very dangerous when they drive in fact to me they are reckless.even i have noticed that.when some girls see me driving they purposely speed and overtake me esp.those driving in smaller car than mine but when i let go they will slow down to see whether im overtaking them.but when i do n go in front of them n put sudden brake they will "gelabah"!!!!!this is what is meant showing off and some girls worse they will put they boops on the steering wheels.i really pitty those car manufacturers who spent a lot of money to R&D on airbags!!!

but guys,
pls dun say or use the word STUPID bcoz not all girls and it is very sensitive.and further not all men are clever when they drive.
some when they see girl driving they will kacau more they will come so near.it happened to me so many times and everyday!!what can i say about this???i dun call them stupid!!but i jus ignore and brake!!!!:)

not all girls are stupid n not all men are clever!!!

cheers!!!

that is a good one.i never stereotype gals who like modding cars.i would love to see more females in the street racing scene in future.dont be surprised if you guys see a lot of Suki wannabes packing with the pink S2000 with them. :cool:

no offence but i always find Malay girl (Pakai tudung), driving a f*rking loud exhaust w full bodykit car.

no indian gal nor chinese gal......i wonder why

bryan90s said:
no offence but i always find Malay girl (Pakai tudung), driving a f*rking loud exhaust w full bodykit car.

Because de brader or boipren modified their car or they're driving them cars... :D :D. These girl would wish the muffler is standard. at least.

bryan90s said:

not only drive a car with bodykit and loud exhaust.....they even drive a turbo charged car or monster out ar.......i saw few times edi....drive a wira with a big intercooler in front......i was wth :eek: ....i thought the driver was a male..mana tahu awek pandu......hahahhaha....good keep it up....

chinese gal all drive nice car or luxury car wan la....some of them very lansi 1....hehhe..no offense to chinese girls ya...hehhe....cos i'm a chinese too..hehhe....:D

cheers....

I meet b4 one girl driving a fully modified toyota.

With big ekzos and sound like she using hi cam in her engin. Very powerful pickup. Dont know have supercharger or not?

Like first wrote in this tread, there is only two kind of lady driver on the road, the slow one and the really fast one. Especially girls with fast cars. they will smoke you kau kau.

norika_sakai said:
not only drive a car with bodykit and loud exhaust.....they even drive a turbo charged car or monster out ar.......i saw few times edi....drive a wira with a big intercooler in front......i was wth :eek: ....i thought the driver was a male..mana tahu awek pandu......hahahhaha....good keep it up....

chinese gal all drive nice car or luxury car wan la....some of them very lansi 1....hehhe..no offense to chinese girls ya...hehhe....cos i'm a chinese too..hehhe....:D

cheers....

yalor quite a lot of chinese gals drive new BMW 5 series and Mercedes Benz conti cars normally.those low class one drive Camry and new Accord.we have never witness any leng luis at least bawak Satria/Putra turbo. :confused: :eek:

yeah.. and I remembered sumtime ago passing bangsar's Esso... saw a malay lady wit the callman group... later under Bangsar LRT... saga turbo came from behind, ching! ching!.. zassss... 1 beng aeroback straight pipe 1 2 kejar... me in VTEC follow speed up till 160-170 until Muzium corner... see saga slow down... den i go beside (beng aeroback nowhere to be seen).... saw the lady in the saga... and she kepished us!!! Senyum sajalaaa... full metal jacket laa that saga... blue kaler with gunmetal CE28 17".

bryan90s said:

me oso, so wonder.....anyone can tell?

Kopi said:
Because de brader or boipren modified their car or they're driving them cars... :D :D. These girl would wish the muffler is standard. at least.
i dun think so, u can c through their driving skill

skylin3lov3r said:
yalor quite a lot of chinese gals drive new BMW 5 series and Mercedes Benz conti cars normally.those low class one drive Camry and new Accord.we have never witness any leng luis at least bawak Satria/Putra turbo. :confused: :eek:
i met sum in my place, wow damn scary lo when they drive passed u.

mind posting some pictures if you have one. :D i want to see how powerful is the baby. :lol:

Top Bottom