pretty boyz! or gals????

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
ya this video is very long ago.... but
:banghead:they are cute~~~~~

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qBmyZB6XTAA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qBmyZB6XTAA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/05wY84x6Iw8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/05wY84x6Iw8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Omg....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I don't understand la .. what does it mean ?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
very cute....really hard to differentiate:banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
oksmike, i help JPJ post more only mah....me not fan but some of them look really like girls...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! If u go to Petaling Street U may see worse Shemale Hookers lolz! Trust me I see also want to vomit and they are actually going after guys and they will stand there and not move and asking some passers by especially foreigners there. Some u know they are guys but some cant really differentiate as they put a lot of make-up.

Best of all they are Indians and wearing Sari's, damn man...really disgusting! I saw one of them was sitting down at a mamak wit a few others. Her Fake Boobs...ermm I mean His fake boobs were so Damn Kaw huge man. Really crazy and yet is a low cut Sari lolz! Never seen any indian girls wearing until that low cut for Sari's lolz! :banghead: :bangead: :banghead:

All of them really big size one...u guys shud visit petaling street one day...they are all somewhere at the traffic light at the end of petaling street like 5 -10 mins away from Police Station.

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
hahaha bro TR i just joking oni mah.
sometimes its nice to watch em' the way they walk (catwalk)
some of em' r very girl look alike but when they talk ........hahahaha

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
SF,u tried or up before:confused::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! If u go to Petaling Street U may see worse Shemale Hookers lolz! Trust me I see also want to vomit and they are actually going after guys and they will stand there and not move and asking some passers by especially foreigners there. Some u know they are guys but some cant really differentiate as they put a lot of make-up.

Best of all they are Indians and wearing Sari's, damn man...really disgusting! I saw one of them was sitting down at a mamak wit a few others. Her Fake Boobs...ermm I mean His fake boobs were so Damn Kaw huge man. Really crazy and yet is a low cut Sari lolz! Never seen any indian girls wearing until that low cut for Sari's lolz! :banghead: :bangead: :banghead:

All of them really big size one...u guys shud visit petaling street one day...they are all somewhere at the traffic light at the end of petaling street like 5 -10 mins away from Police Station.
lolz! Early morning 1st post adi zha kaw me...:banghead::banghead::banghead::rofl:

As stated above. Is impossible to even try or having a UP :puke:. See also balls will shrink even smaller lolz! Or in other words "suk chun" :rofl:

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
but.. that 2 gal in the video is high quality shemale....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, I think the Japanese will do it 100X times better than those in PJ street....

You can watch the whole series of Crossdress Paradise hosted by V6....some even sounds like a girl...and even got guys ogling at them not even knowing that they were guys....the last 6 contestant was chosen to walk the cat walk at TGC...if you are wondering what is TGC...look below...Brands that appears on TGC are JDM goods not some LV, GUCCI, PRADA..etc. My gf has some of the goods from the brands appeared in TGC....Also all the models are Japanese only some special invited models are overseas and some of local models are half-jin. Meaning half Japanese half another country. The walk way for the cat walk is 45 meters long..
TGC = Tokyo Girl's Collection
Tokyo Girls Collection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is the next TGC event is in Mar and April. 1st in Yokohama then in Okinawa....wish to attend and wash eyes...
“Œ‹žƒK[ƒ‹ƒYƒRƒŒƒNƒVƒ‡ƒ“'10 S/SbTOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION'10 S/S

This is the 2009 TGC event.
YouTube- TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION 2009  AUTUMN / WINTER 山田優ã€æ¸¡è¾ºçŸ¥å¤å­ã€é•·è°·å·æ½¤

YouTube- TGC '09 A/W TREND STAGE 3rd 4th Brand マリエã€ä½ã€…木希ã€é¦™é‡Œå¥ˆ

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here my review about my first day after getting my car titaned.
well THUMBS UP for uncle richard,ah fai and stanley. they done a very very good job on it.

first impression when i test driver my car...smooth!!! the hard feel of course got lah..but can get used to it..then go back,ah fai ask wanna get some swing butt alignment setting.so i give it a go...so far one word to describe NICE!!!

the bump part is absolutely SUPERB!!!! it goes over it even better than my corolla.everyone was impress...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience